Tommy Robinson & BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlikely...
Since founding the EDL he's been in prison twice.

The first time he was nearly killed twice.

The second time he basically starved himself in solitary.

This time he's looking at two years. I'd say bigger chance than unlikely.

Last edited:
I Wouldn't believe it if TR said it or anyone else for that matter nowadays. Always take it with a pinch of salt. In this case though John Sweeney was on camera saying these things

Wow.... GG TR.

Absolutely, it's not TR that is on trial with this documentary. I'm not surprised that Sweeney acted as heinously as he did nor that it could be widespread, it would just be better had it come from another source. Sad state of affairs when you believe all media and politicians to be lying and it's just accepted.

You're being utterly ridiculous. Just because it's him.

It doesn't matter who it is, 5 blokes and a pit bull approaching your house is bad enough.

Announcing on camera they know TR isn't there so they're going there knowing it's just his wife and kids.

Putting his address out to the wider public is absolutely wrong.

You're right it wasn't TR's residence he explained later he doesn't live with his wife and kids for their safety It's his wife's parents house.

Ofcourse I don't condone it. It's all wrong. But them fuckers are well out of order aswell. And so are you to show such bias on the issue. If it was anyone else there's no way you would say that behaviour wasn't wrong.

When has TR done this like?

:lol::lol::lol:

You're absolutely NOT a Tommy fanboy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back