Tommy Robinson & BBC

Wondered when the Yaxley Lemon arselicker fanbois would get this story. Ages old. Sweeney was made redundant with three other Panorama reporters as part of a 400 person redundancy plan. Nothing to do with the violent, wifebeating, racist, fraudster thug who is worshipped by a few gammons on here. :cool:

Wondered when the Yaxley Lemon arselicker fanbois would get this story. Ages old. Sweeney was made redundant with three other Panorama reporters as part of a 400 person redundancy plan. Nothing to do with the violent, wifebeating, racist, fraudster thug who is worshipped by a few gammons on here. :cool:
:lol: Aye, nowt to do with him being exposed as homophobic and racist, as well as being found to be a journalist with no code of ethics, potentially ruining the rep of a flagship BBC programme.

:lol: Aye, nowt to do with him being exposed as homophobic and racist, as well as being found to be a journalist with no code of ethics, potentially ruining the rep of a flagship BBC programme.

Potentially anything can happen but it usually doesn't. And with Panorama the programme, it has gone from strength to strength this last series and each episode (so called Tommy Robinson aside) has given us something to think about and discuss.

Wondered when the Yaxley Lemon arselicker fanbois would get this story. Ages old. Sweeney was made redundant with three other Panorama reporters as part of a 400 person redundancy plan.

Is that right? Good. He got lucky with his expose on Scientology despite his meltdown and the BBC must have just got to the point where they realised that this boorish reporter just wasn't worth the hassle anymore.

But I suppose that he can console himself, knowing is was he who damaged the cult almost beyond repair...which isn't bad for prick like him.

Potentially anything can happen but it usually doesn't. And with Panorama the programme, it has gone from strength to strength this last series and each episode (so called Tommy Robinson aside) has given us something to think about and discuss.

Is that right? Good. He got lucky with his expose on Scientology despite his meltdown and the BBC must have just got to the point where they realised that this boorish reporter just wasn't worth the hassle anymore.

But I suppose that he can console himself, knowing is was he who damaged the cult almost beyond repair...which isn't bad for prick like him.
I wonder why.... :lol:
You missed out Islamophobe... How could you forget that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What did you think of the actions undertaken by panorama in relation to the 'Tommy Takedown'?
I have to be honest, i have no idea what they did or didn't do. It's a scummy tabloid program who targeted an absokute scumbag in this case. I've got better things to do than read what he said they did and they said they didn't..

Back