Tommy Robinson & BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek::D:p:cool:

All rolled into one.

Look at the f***ing reactions of them.

Orhhhhhh I cannot wait to see this now :lol:

Absolute silence and their jaws might aswell be on the floor.

Calling that guy a racist and a homophobe as well..... I mean what has gone on here??? :)

He's just released another vid of Sweeney mocking the working class.
Where at mate? Is this on fb?

Well, not to go in to full tin foil hat mode....but the government does have the power to do that in regards to the BBC.
Well, not to go in to full tin foil hat mode....but the government does have the power to do that in regards to the BBC.
And will do so, as per. The BBC is on borrowed time.

He's just released another vid of Sweeney mocking the working class.
No surprise, elites shooting their self in the foot shocker...

Last edited:
Yeah on FB should be on YT soon.
Just watched it.

That bloke comparing having a drink with a working class white man to hanging out with a cannibal of the amazon or a creature from outer space :oops:

Imagine if he said that about a minority group... he'd have lost his job easily!!

And will do so, as per. The BBC is on borrowed time.

No surprise, elites shooting their self in the foot shocker...

:eek::D:p:cool:

All rolled into one.

Look at the f***ing reactions of them.

Orhhhhhh I cannot wait to see this now :lol:

Absolute silence and their jaws might aswell be on the floor.

Calling that guy a racist and a homophobe as well..... I mean what has gone on here??? :)

Where at mate? Is this on fb?
Ooops. :lol:

Just watched it.

That bloke comparing having a drink with a working class white man to hanging out with a cannibal of the amazon or a creature from outer space :oops:

Imagine if he said that about a minority group... he'd have lost his job easily!!

The silence is deafening isnt it.

Last edited:
Ooops. :lol:

The silence is deafening isnt it.
We've seen 1 clip of him showing contempt for working class people.

On the way out TR calls him a racist and a homophobe... sweeney just looks at the floor..... so something has obviously been shown to him pointing that out.

All I can work out is panarama were gonna release a hit piece and somehow TR has outplayed them by planting one of his mates on the staff.... I mean.... Genius move :lol:

I don't really give a shit about Tommy tbh but I'm all for exposing corruption!

Looking forward to seeing what he's got
In a nutshell nothing that we didnt know already. People in high places speaking of the working classes as pieces of shit.

We've seen 1 clip of him showing contempt for working class people.

On the way out TR calls him a racist and a homophobe... sweeney just looks at the floor..... so something has obviously been shown to him pointing that out.

All I can work out is panarama were gonna release a hit piece and somehow TR has outplayed them by planting one of his mates on the staff.... I mean.... Genius move :lol:
Hes played a blinder.:lol:

In a nutshell nothing that we didnt know already. People in high places speaking of the working classes as pieces of shit.

Hes played a blinder.:lol:
So Far....... that's the best bit about it.... there's more to coming up!!!!

Great to see we have at least one honest journalist left in this world & one judge at the supreme court for that matter.
Keep your head down Mr.Robinson you could well find yourself silenced again via farcical arrest & imrisonmentagain.

Convicted football hooligan

Convicted of trying to enter America on an illegal passport (immigration fraud oh the irony)

Convicted of mortgage fraud

Sacked by his employer for assaulting an off duty police officer who was trying to stop him bashing his wife

Convicted of contempt of court after nearly causing an abuse trial to collapse

Convicted of contempt of court again for the same offence.

Founded the far right group the EDL

But aye, poor old Tommy, always the victim. :rolleyes::oops::lol:

Convicted of trying to enter America on an illegal passport (immigration fraud oh the irony)

Sacked by his employer for assaulting an off duty police officer who was trying to stop him bashing his wife

:) :)

You forgot to mention, played panorama at their own game, and showed them up as the fools they are.

A short, out-of-context, heavily (and poorly) edited clip followed by Tommy shouting over the bloke and then hastily ending the video just before he was about to respond.

Don’t really care an awful lot about Panorama, but if this is the standard of material Tommy has, no-one is going to care outside of his supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back