Tommy Robinson & BBC

A short, out-of-context, heavily (and poorly) edited clip followed by Tommy shouting over the bloke and then hastily ending the video just before he was about to respond.

Don’t really care an awful lot about Panorama, but if this is the standard of material Tommy has, no-one is going to care outside of his supporters.

:) I recognised the fellas voice, could have been Pienaar, not quite sure. They were rattled 100%, lets see and as posted before you do realise TR has more followers than the Conservatives and Labour, one little working class fella, a racist piece of shit, not worth the time of day ...how does that work then.

Unfortunately Tommy could unveil the biggest story for a generation but because of his past of being a thundercunt the sensible people in life will never take him seriously

:) I recognised the fellas voice, could have been Pienaar, not quite sure. They were rattled 100%, lets see and as posted before you do realise TR has more followers than the Conservatives and Labour, one little working class fella, a racist piece of shit, not worth the time of day ...how does that work then.

More followers doesn’t mean more support though. How many grey vote tories do you think are on facebook to like the tory party page for example?

More followers doesn’t mean more support though. How many grey vote tories do you think are on facebook to like the tory party page for example?

People had that attitude towards Brexit and no doubt the Nazis.
As much as an arsehole and convicted criminal Robinson (Yaxley) is, people listen to him and he gathers support at an alarming rate. The on going grooming gangs things gives plenty fuel for his fire and this Panorama exposure will only cement his place as preacher for the down trodden working class. To ignore this would be stupidity.

Unfortunately Tommy could unveil the biggest story for a generation but because of his past of being a thundercunt the sensible people in life will never take him seriously

No idea pal, but it's past the point now IMO of being anything other than a 'machine'. Nothing actually matters in other words, just the end conclusion and looking at this it's a 50/50 whether he's going to properly hammer the BBC.

I’m just not sure what it proves really. Just seems like a bloke using a daft comparison to illustrate how rare it is to have a working class person in the newsroom. Not right, but hardly proof of Racism or particularly surprising given how obviously middle-class journalism is and always has been.

Judging by how weirdly edited and badly handled this clip is, I fully suspect that he’ll botch the entire thing, regardless of what evidence he has.

As much as an arsehole and convicted criminal Robinson (Yaxley) is, people listen to him and he gathers support at an alarming rate. The on going grooming gangs things gives plenty fuel for his fire and this Panorama exposure will only cement his place as preacher for the down trodden working class. To ignore this would be stupidity.
The great irony of all this is Tommy Robinson himself has said on numerous times, the reason people listen to me is because the mainstream media won't cover and the mainstream politicians won't do anything about some real issues that working class people have to deal with.

Andrew Norfolk is the man who broke the grooming gang scandal for the first in the mainstream press, he says openly that he sat on the story for approx. 7 years for various reasons and it was the fact that the EDL were talking about it meant he felt a duty to try and reclaim it from the far right.... I mean it should never get that far when it concerns the rape of kids.... but that was the culture.... basically what Naz Shah (bitch) retweeted

This is the whole thing about Tommy Robinson though... He shouldn't be famous, he shouldn't have supporters, he shouldn't have political figures talking with him.... and it shouldn't require the BBC to put together a hitpiece to try and silence him.

If the establishment actually addressed things he talks about properly instead of declaring everyone a racist and pretending its all untrue then none of this would be happening.

Last edited:

I stopped reading after i got to this bollocks

I’m just not sure what it proves really. Just seems like a bloke using a daft comparison to illustrate how rare it is to have a working class person in the newsroom. Not right, but hardly proof of Racism or particularly surprising given how obviously middle-class journalism is and always has been.

Judging by how weirdly edited and badly handled this clip is, I fully suspect that he’ll botch the entire thing, regardless of what evidence he has.
Are you telling me if that man turned round and compared meeting a working class black person to a cannibal in the amazon or a creature from outer space he would have a job next week?

We'll see mate, not quite sure but it's getting to the point where everyone knows the BBC is full of shit on multiple levels.

The great irony of all this is Tommy Robinson himself has said on numerous times, the reason people listen to me is because the mainstream media won't cover and the mainstream politicians won't do anything about some real issues that working class people have to deal with.

Andrew Norfolk is the man who broke the grooming gang scandal for the first in the mainstream press, he says openly that he sat on the story for approx. 7 years for various reasons and it was the fact that the EDL were talking about it meant he felt a duty to try and reclaim it from the far right.... I mean it should never get that far when it concerns the rape of kids.

This is the whole thing about Tommy Robinson though... He shouldn't be famous, he shouldn't have supporters, he shouldn't have political figures talking with him.... and it shouldn't require the BBC to put together a hitpiece to try and silence him.

If the establishment actually addressed things he talks about properly instead of declaring everyone a racist and pretending its all untrue then none of this would be happening.

Let’s not forget though that through his ‘journalism’ saint tommy almost made grooming trials collapse, thereby potentially freeing ‘muslim paedos’ from the justice system. An argument could be made that he is complicit.

Let’s not forget though that through his ‘journalism’ saint tommy almost made grooming trials collapse, thereby potentially freeing ‘muslim paedos’ from the justice system. An argument could be made that he is complicit.

Nope, I thought you were a copper, at worst it would be retrial, unless you're suggesting rapists & murders can be set free by a stooge idiot, 'hey Billy...go and be a dick and get us off with shredding daft Stevie' :)

Well it was one trial, not multiple.

The one trial in which it happened, it was certainly wrong of him to do what he did and he got a suspended sentence as a result. Although I would say intent matters and the fact that he rectified what he was doing in the future case is a good thing.

By that logic you could argue the police forces across the country were all complicit in the rapes of thousands of innocent children by muslim grooming gangs.

Oh, well, its ok for the BBC to brainwash their viewers, using their bent employees to attempt to stitch people up and broadcast lies to the people who pay thir wages? Is that ok?.....

Are you telling me if that man turned round and compared meeting a working class black person to a cannibal in the amazon or a creature from outer space he would have a job next week?

If he’d compared a British black person to someone out of a tribe, then aye, he’d get the sack. He didn’t though.

What is in this clip is just not very interesting or surprising. A bloke flippantly commenting on his workplace. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Nope, I thought you were a copper, at worst it would be retrial, unless you're suggesting rapists & murders can be set free by a stooge idiot, 'hey Billy...go and be a dick and get us off with shredding daft Stevie' :)

They get acquitted, goes to a retrial in which the jury for that trialhave heard about his antics at the previous one. The judge saying not to listen or look up previous trials is all well and good but does it stop people?

Oh, well, its ok for the BBC to brainwash their viewers, using their bent employees to attempt to stitch people up and broadcast lies to the people who pay thir wages? Is that ok?.....

Watch ITV news, SKY news. There are alternatives, read a variety of newspapers from across the political spectrum. That way you can take in all available information and then form a reasoned opinion.

Well it was one trial, not multiple.

The one trial in which it happened, it was certainly wrong of him to do what he did and he got a suspended sentence as a result. Although I would say intent matters and the fact that he rectified what he was doing in the future case is a good thing.

By that logic you could argue the police forces across the country were all complicit in the rapes of thousands of innocent children by muslim grooming gangs.

There were multiple linked trials, hence the initial reporting restrictions.

Last edited:

Back