Tommy Robinson & BBC

If he’d compared a British black person to someone out of a tribe, then aye, he’d get the sack. He didn’t though.

What is in this clip is just not very interesting or surprising. A bloke flippantly commenting on his workplace. Jesus Christ.
If someone turned round and said I went to have a drink with a working class black man and compared that to meeting a canibal from the amazon or a creature from outer space.... which is exactly what he did but referring to a white working class man.... he would be fired.

They get acquitted, goes to a retrial in which the jury for that trialhave heard about his antics at the previous one. The judge saying not to listen or look up previous trials is all well and good but does it stop people?

Watch ITV news, SKY news. There are alternatives, read a variety of newspapers from across the political spectrum. That way you can take in all available information and then form a reasoned opinion.

There were multiple linked trials, hence the initial reporting restrictions.
Does that make the corrupt BBC employee's free to roam then?

A good rule of thumb is that any website/blog/YouTube channel etc. with "Truth" in the name contains anything but.
:lol::lol::lol:

They get acquitted, goes to a retrial in which the jury for that trialhave heard about his antics at the previous one. The judge saying not to listen or look up previous trials is all well and good but does it stop people?

Watch ITV news, SKY news. There are alternatives, read a variety of newspapers from across the political spectrum. That way you can take in all available information and then form a reasoned opinion.

There were multiple linked trials, hence the initial reporting restrictions.
Ok fair enough... but it was one incident, which was wrong and he was punished for it, however I would say again, intent matters..... either way it doesn't detract from anything I said in the rest of the two posts.

Last edited:
Ok fair enough... but it was one incident, which was wrong and he was punished for it, however I would say again, intent matters..... either way it doesn't detract from anything I said in the rest of the two posts.

It was one incident in 2018 but since he had already been convicted for doing the same thing in 2017 you would think he would have learned his lesson and the ramifications of what he was doing.

The simple fact is Tommy doesn't give a shit about the law or justice. Tommy cares about getting his face in the media and making money from his half wit bigoted followers.

It was one incident in 2018 but since he had already been convicted for doing the same thing in 2017 you would think he would have learned his lesson and the ramifications of what he was doing.

The simple fact is Tommy doesn't give a shit about the law or justice. Tommy cares about getting his face in the media and making money from his half wit bigoted followers.
What did he do wrong in 2018?

Tommy Robinsons a complete ballon knot of a fella, I've little time for his normal rhetoric and bullshit as he normally deserves all he gets.
That being said, if panorama, one of the bbc's flagship investigative programs is contriving to put out content that isn't truthful or conspiring with other organisations to put out false content this should be of concern to us all, regardless of who the program focuses on.
The bbc unlike any other channels are tax payer funded by us all, to be impartial and should be above working in this fashion. If any of the allegations are true we are then into the realms of the state broadcaster not being able to be trusted, a far more worrying thing than tommy robinson himself

What did he do wrong in 2018?

Exactly the same thing as he did in 2017.

In 2017 Robinson filmed at Canterbury Crown Court breaching reporting restrictions on a rape case and got a three month suspended sentence. Then in May 2018 he got arrested at Leeds Court for breaching reporting restrictions on a series of linked grooming trials, the court case for that is still ongoing iirc.

He isn't stupid he knows exactly what he is doing, he does it for the attention.

Exactly the same thing as he did in 2017.

In 2017 Robinson filmed at Canterbury Crown Court breaching reporting restrictions on a rape case and got a three month suspended sentence. Then in May 2018 he got arrested at Leeds Court for breaching reporting restrictions on a series of linked grooming trials, the court case for that is still ongoing iirc.

He isn't stupid he knows exactly what he is doing, he does it for the attention.
Hmm... that's strange cos I could have sworn he was freed after being found he didn't do anything wrong

Why is he not in jail serving his sentence that was suspended then?

If Tommy Robinson was the subject of a planned Panorama expose then it has to be done properly. We might be in a situation where even if Robinson's own piece goes out and is very shoddy and has many missed blows, there might still might be more than enough to totally expose a critical and disgusting lack of integrity from the BBC.

That would stand even if there are genuine and deeply damaging allegations that the Panorama programme could have aired about Tommy Robinson. It is my opinion that standards of journalism at the BBC have plummeted below the worst of the News of the World. I mean the WORST of the News of the World.

In the first video Robinson mentions senior 'Hope Not Hate' employees being present at the meeting. This is an organisation that some of us have been very concerned are gaining an undue toehold in the media and the education system. I regard them to be on the same level as 'Kids Company' under the rule of Camila Batmanghelidjh, an entity assuming moral supremacy and authority without any merit to justify it, all whilst attracting huge investment via the charity sector.

Hmm... that's strange cos I could have sworn he was freed after being found he didn't do anything wrong

No, he plead guilty himself to the charges and was found guilty.

Robinson's appeals are not on whether he was guilty of not, his own admission at the trial and the video he made condemn him, he was in contempt of court on both occasions. His appeals are procedural and over the length of the sentence.

Why is he not in jail serving his sentence that was suspended then?

Because the case has been referred to the Attorney General's office pending a referral to the high court, he was released unconditionally while awaiting the next trial. If the Attorney General refers it to the High Court he could get a reduced sentence or the sentence could be increased.

No, he plead guilty himself to the charges and was found guilty.

Robinson's appeals are not on whether he was guilty of not, his own admission at the trial and the video he made condemn him, he was in contempt of court on both occasions. His appeals are procedural and over the length of the sentence.

Because the case has been referred to the Attorney General's office pending a referral to the high court, he was released unconditionally while awaiting the next trial. If the Attorney General refers it to the High Court he could get a reduced sentence or the sentence could be increased.
I think you need to re-look at some of the things that have been said from the courts regarding that trial.

A lot of what you have said is false.

Last edited:
I think you need to re-look at some of the things that have been said from the courts regarding that trial.

No matter how much you want to defend your piece of shit hero the simple fact is he was guilty on both occasions. Go and read the Judges rulings or there is a description of the case here.

A lot of what you have said is false.

What have I said that is false?

Tommy Robinson broke reporting restrictions on two occasions deliberately in 2017 and 2018. He made videos of himself breaching reporting restrictions, his own videos condemn him.

He does it for the attention, so that he can play the "martyr" card and get more cash from his gullible followers. It must be a nice little earner for him, paid for a nice house without the need for more mortgage fraud.

No matter how much you want to defend your piece of shit hero the simple fact is he was guilty on both occasions. Go and read the Judges rulings or there is a description of the case here.

What have I said that is false?

Tommy Robinson broke reporting restrictions on two occasions deliberately in 2017 and 2018. He made videos of himself breaching reporting restrictions, his own videos condemn him.

He does it for the attention, so that he can play the "martyr" card and get more cash from his gullible followers. It must be a nice little earner for him, paid for a nice house without the need for more mortgage fraud.
He didn't plead guilty for a start.

Didnt the judge dismiss that case as an absolute load of shite?
Yeah.

He didn't break any reporting restrictions, he wasn't given a chance to see his lawyer and he wasn't given the opportunity to plead iirc.

I mean what @Inkman fails to understand is that there's a reason he is free.

They could have retried him if the case was valid.

t was referred to the attorney general who has done absolutely nothing about it.... if the case had even a chance of being upheld in the old bailey he would have... Tommy Robinson is despised by many politicians who I'm sure will have urged him to act. I have no doubt he can't because TR has done nothing wrong.

Back