Tomb Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clocked it last night. Enjoyed it but thought it really was very short. As above would love dlc but I hear somewhere its only multiplayer dlc :-(

I'm at the boat building part, but I also bought Gears of War, so playing that as well.

if anyone has completed and wants to sell (or loan me this or XBOX360), then i wouldn't mind completing .... I did have it but sold it to a mate at work

should only take a week tops? I'll give you what CEX are offering if you wanna sell - or if you wanna keep it, I should finish the last 38/39 percent in a week max

Last edited:
if anyone has completed and wants to sell (or loan me this or XBOX360), then i wouldn't mind completing .... I did have it but sold it to a mate at work

should only take a week tops? I'll give you what CEX are offering if you wanna sell - or if you wanna keep it, I should finish the last 38/39 percent in a week max

Aye 'course you did :lol:

Just finished latest Bioshock thought it was good (nowt amazing like the reviews would have you believe).

Anyway picked this up, about 5 hours worth in to it & I'm loving it way more than bioshock. Lara's tits are great anarl:-D:eek:

Just finished latest Bioshock thought it was good (nowt amazing like the reviews would have you believe).

Anyway picked this up, about 5 hours worth in to it & I'm loving it way more than bioshock. Lara's tits are great anarl:-D:eek:

how much you get it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back