Tomb Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really enjoying this so far. Not usually one for shooters, prefer Assassins' Creed style strategy, and this is a good mix of puzzles and stealth, so I feel at home.

Not heavy on the manual though, so it took me till the Mountain Temple to realise I could kill people with a Melee Attack, and didn't have to shoot them at close range.

Although saying that - I'm not making much headroom in the melee department - I can never kill someone up close and end up shooting them anyway. Any combat tips on here?

aye did not know Melee was there either :lol:

Traded in Far Cry 3 and Resident Evil 6 in game today, ended up paying 49p for it.

Looking forward to playing it it sounds good.

I'm really enjoying this so far. Not usually one for shooters, prefer Assassins' Creed style strategy, and this is a good mix of puzzles and stealth, so I feel at home.

Not heavy on the manual though, so it took me till the Mountain Temple to realise I could kill people with a Melee Attack, and didn't have to shoot them at close range.

Although saying that - I'm not making much headroom in the melee department - I can never kill someone up close and end up shooting them anyway. Any combat tips on here?

Melee is weak until you learn the second tier of unlockable skills. Then it's quite powerful when you unlock the dodge counter, can one hit kill unarmoured enemies.

well the way through it now... one thing that strikes me having played TR since 1998 is I can see alot of casual gamers really rooting for her in this game as she is an underdog and very likable imo.

and she's hot as fuck haha.

Just completed it. Great game. Best game i've played in ages if you don't count Ni No Kuni.

Enjoying it so far, just got up to the bit where you get to that Helciopter to heal up. She's taken so many massive knocks and falls I'm surprised you don't have to heal up every 5 mins :lol:

Anybody want to buy this? Just finished it and doubt ill be back on.

Dont think im that far of the end now but know what you mean as its rarely, after finishing the main story and collectibles that I play the game again to be honest. was the same with Red Dead and GTA:lol:

Finished the story, didn't take long like. Missed shit loads of collectables out as per.

Dont think im that far of the end now but know what you mean as its rarely, after finishing the main story and collectibles that I play the game again to be honest. was the same with Red Dead and GTA:lol:

I think the GTA games have loads of replayability. My mate is lending 4 at the moment like but always good to have a piss about on online with mates.

Finished the story, didn't take long like. Missed shit loads of collectables out as per.

I think the GTA games have loads of replayability. My mate is lending 4 at the moment like but always good to have a piss about on online with mates.

I tend to get into the story and chill out and collect the bits at the end.

they do but once I do all the side missions thats it for me with them :lol:

not far off the end now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back