~~Tokyo Olympics 2020/21~~

Why’s it good? Just for progressing the sport or another reason? Don’t know the history, sorry.

There was a lot of suspicion of drug taking. As an example, former 200m Olympic champion Gwen Torrance is quoted as saying that she "did not acknowledge those records ... To me they don't exist and women sprinters are suffering as a result of what she did to the times in the 100 and 200."

We inevitably build up the athletics part only to see expectations shattered. The build up and aftermath of 2012 will have petered out now and this will be a fair reflection of where we really are.
I don't get those who just like the athletics.
I think it's great seeing all the different sports and GB being competitive with the best in the world.
If you just want to see the best of athletics watch the world championships.
I love watching the Taekwondo, boxing, swimming, kids bike riding, rowing, judo, eventing, horse dancing etc, it's a showpiece of SPORT and it's a fantastic occasion.

There was a lot of suspicion of drug taking. As an example, former 200m Olympic champion Gwen Torrance is quoted as saying that she "did not acknowledge those records ... To me they don't exist and women sprinters are suffering as a result of what she did to the times in the 100 and 200."
Cheers, will read into this

Back