~~Tokyo Olympics 2020/21~~

Didn't know windsurfing was being dropped as an event, shame that. Kite foiling is replacing it though and those things are mentally fast.
They were doing that in the river in Perth last time we were out there. Proper adrenaline stuff, especially when you know there are bull sharks circling for any mistakes you might make :lol:

Sad to read the American kid who crashed in the semi finals of the BMX has suffered a brain haemorrhage.

Hope he pulls through ok.
Hope he's ok.
Wanted to watch the freestyle but was on at 2am and same tomorrow, where can you watch specific highlights if you can?

Hope he's ok.
Wanted to watch the freestyle but was on at 2am and same tomorrow, where can you watch specific highlights if you can?
They just had the BMX freestyle heats on BBC so I guess they’ll be on iplayer somewhere.

You have to respect a sport where one of the moves is called ‘Suicide’.
Why do we not have a GB men's football team ?
Politics between the home nations respective FAs. They relinquished for London 2012 but then reverted to form in Rio.

They just had the BMX freestyle heats on BBC so I guess they’ll be on iplayer somewhere.

You have to respect a sport where one of the moves is called ‘Suicide’.
Yeah my mate just texted and I missed it I'll have a look on I player cheers.
Do still love watching bmx, have an old one in my kitchen at the moment ha ha.

This.

I could also be annoyed with Murray for going there not fully fit and denying someone else a go. Ditto Asher Smith.

In all likelihood, Asher-Smith wouldn't have been replaced, we'd have gone with two athletes in each of her events.

As mentioned, Murray was replaced in the draw by an Australian. We'd already selected Broady as reserve for Evans, Kyle Edmund is injured and Cameron Norrie turned down a place in order to concentrate on ATP tournaments. Our next highest ranked player is Jack Draper who's outside the word top 250 and probably wouldn't be highly enough ranked to get a place.

Probably mentioned earlier but Rory McIlroy playing for Ireland is a bit dodgy when he’s grown up with millions of quid being from Northern Ireland

Back