~~Tokyo Olympics 2020/21~~

Said summat about it on the wireless the other day. I was only half listening but think they mentioned about Eurosport or another channel showing stuff too.
I read into it today, articles in papers saying that the beeb has 'sacrificed' its 2018 and 2020 coverage to secure its 'future rights' for the next 2 olympics.

no wonder people are moving away from the bbc

Ah right. I never knew that. Watching the Olympics in the past I remember getting right into things like the archery or fencing, and watching loads of foreigners, this yearvwe just see tiny little clips of the winning shots on the highlights reel.

I think they used to sell the rights to a single broadcaster in each country but they've now given the job to NBC to sell off.
I read into it today, articles in papers saying that the beeb has 'sacrificed' its 2018 and 2020 coverage to secure its 'future rights' for the next 2 olympics.

no wonder people are moving away from the bbc

What papers?

Fraser Clark through to semi finals and a medal. Other guy disqualified for leading with the head.
British boxers going well.
penalty shoot out in the aus v holland hockey coming up...
Like that 8 second penalties, rebounds, the works. :lol:
Fraser Clark through to semi finals and a medal. Other guy disqualified for leading with the head.
British boxers going well.

Like that 8 second penalties, rebounds, the works. :lol:

Edit : The French guy is staging a sit in protest at the boxing. The French have appealed the disqualification and they are considering it apparently.

Last edited:

Back