To the tosspot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a bloke on a1 today with front end of his car smashed in and either texting or reading something in his phone. Some people don’t learn.

Probably emailing the Police to report an accident :lol:

... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!

You need to calm down lad ......

... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!

Nee wonder if ya typing and driving....Fook me

You need to learn the art of sarcasm imo. I beeped at a big fat baldy that was blocking the road ower Heaton today, when he looked ower I gave him the thumbs up.

The look of bewilderment on his fat f***ing chops was my payback. As good as money in the bank that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back