To the tosspot...

Thebumble

Central Defender
... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!

... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!

Keyboard road rage?

Can’t wait to get home and post this on SMB!!

Sorry mate. Shopping stress

Bet he had a nicer car than you

a) there’s a very good chance he doesn’t get on here to get the message

b) with a) in mind, you’ve basically bottled it and he has won.
With the added bonus the op was fuming (silently) on his way home. Hope we
win tomorrow or I fear a call to the Samaritans :lol:

I was going to post a thread about giving someone the wanker sign at Washington services but I can't because I'm on fire.
Post it mate I bet the bloke won't say out:lol:

Shoulda beeped your horn or summat. Probably a bit late now though. Hope that helps.

I gave him the wanker sign back and laughed, just not out of my window like a cretin!

He had an equally as shit a car.

Wasn’t taking turns in merging, was trying to jump.

Plus I did beep.

With the added bonus the op was fuming (silently) on his way home. Hope we
win tomorrow or I fear a call to the Samaritans :lol:
I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the OP really should’ve chased him down, forced him off the road, dragged him out the car and booted him all over in front of his wife and kids.

...at least that way he wouldve got it off his chest and not let it eat away at him all night, and probably tomorrow as well.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the OP really should’ve chased him down, forced him off the road, dragged him out the car and booted him all over in front of his wife and kids.

...at least that way he wouldve got it off his chest and not let it eat away at him all night, and probably tomorrow as well.
Way of the world mate, bunch of soft shites nowadays, silently fuming. Nee wonder there's so much pent up stress bottling everything up

Seen a bloke on a1 today with front end of his car smashed in and either texting or reading something in his phone. Some people don’t learn.

Back