To the tosspot...

About as funny as the link you didn’t post on your previous thread
Not meant to be funny you dullard. The fact is there's no point ranting like a fanny on a messenger board and wishing someone death is despicable and beneath contempt.
Also I wasn't aware I was obliged to put a link on a subject which was currently being aired on BBC News and which was stating the bloody obvious.

... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!
disgrace

... who with his wife (presumably) and two kids in car seats, nearly crashed into me and put all parties at risk at Washington services tonight in order to steal 10 yards of road! Who then put his arm out of the window and called me a wanker (great role model!).. I hope you drop them off safely and then you burn in a fire on a further commute!

You ok hun?

Back