To all those who went today

Wasn’t there today but have rearranged my work, my Mrs’ holidays & booked a hotel to be at Derby on Good Frida.
I will be supporting Sunderland - the name, the history & the people - not these temporary twats in charge.
FTM - FTB - KEEP THE FAITH - we will be back

nice one.
one of the topics of conversation walking back over the bridge after that shambles yesterday was what time to set off for derby. looking forward to it. we may get hammered but it'll be a good day out surrounded by like minded folk.

some of the shit ive seen over the years since my first game in 1964, id say i deserve a medal along with the rest who have suffered, absolutely frozen today, starting to think why do i put myself through this shit
Because that's what we do. It's hard work at the minute. If it wasn't for meeting my mates I don't know if I would.

There are plenty real supporters who have had enough of this regime and the spineless bastards who call themselves proffessional footballers. Don't knock the fans who love the club dearly. The players chucked the towel in ages ago. At the final whistle there were less than 5000 in the ground. In fact it probably wasn't even 5000
Are you one of the real supporters who call the ones still going sheep or blindly devoted or various suggestions we make it worse by not protesting in some way ?
You may love the club whatever that means but if you've stopped going you've stop supporting surely ? How are you still supporting ?

I more referring to people staying to the end as defying the blizzard than the awful football:)
First time our row has ever been hit by weather ,it came down then did a right angle

Are you one of the real supporters who call the ones still going sheep or blindly devoted or various suggestions we make it worse by not protesting in some way ?
You may love the club whatever that means but if you've stopped going you've stop supporting surely ? How are you still supporting ?

First time our row has ever been hit by weather ,it came down then did a right angle
I'm in the West Stand and it was baltic

There was nobody sitting in front of me, 3 empty seats to the right and 6 to the left. So when the snow started I shuffled along the row to get some shelter from the few others that were there.
Once again I was there on me tod cos my mates are not as daft as me.

I went to the loo before I left and my fingers were so cold, I struggled with the button on my trousers :oops:
Next time let me kna pet..once upon a time I could open a lady,s button and undo a bra strap with the other hand at the same time. Be good to see if I still have the talent....:p

There was nobody sitting in front of me, 3 empty seats to the right and 6 to the left. So when the snow started I shuffled along the row to get some shelter from the few others that were there.
Once again I was there on me tod cos my mates are not as daft as me.

Loads of empty seats around us. If you get lonely, you're welcome to join us.

Next time let me kna pet..once upon a time I could open a lady,s button and undo a bra strap with the other hand at the same time. Be good to see if I still have the talent....:p

errr thanks but I'm ok and will try and manage myself.

Back