Tipping Point

It'll only stand up if you press the button as the shelf is returning.
Aye you're right. I've been watching some old YouTube clips and they stand up because the counter lands as the table moves in. I feel silly now I never realised that, I thought they'd lowered the bar to save money. :eek:
Anyway back to slagging them off. Bloody hell, fancy dropping the counter when the table is moving in, the daft arses.:lol:

No disagree, like mooselips says. The shelf heading out drags the counter out with it. Although not 100% effective every time 9 times out of 10 it will result in a flat...non riding counter.
100% correct. Amazes me how people can watch the show for so long and not know this. Surely, those going on the show have to plan their game. The amount you see releasing the disc too late so that its hitting the bottom by the time the shelf is heading back in and causing a rider. I find myself screaming at the screen "TOO LATE AGAIN YOU KNACKER" nearly every day. My missus tells me to "stop shouting at the telly again, you lunatic". Hahaha

100% correct. Amazes me how people can watch the show for so long and not know this. Surely, those going on the show have to plan their game. The amount you see releasing the disc too late so that its hitting the bottom by the time the shelf is heading back in and causing a rider. I find myself screaming at the screen "TOO LATE AGAIN YOU KNACKER" nearly every day. My missus tells me to "stop shouting at the telly again, you lunatic". Hahaha
In fairness when u watch these shows the amount of duck eggs that get on, it surprises me they haven’t realised they are thick as fuck so taking on a the task of learning when to drop the coin maybe a bridge too far.
even had to stop watching the chase as theres so many gormless folks get on it’s infuriating

In fairness when u watch these shows the amount of duck eggs that get on, it surprises me they haven’t realised they are thick as fuck so taking on a the task of learning when to drop the coin maybe a bridge too far.
even had to stop watching the chase as theres so many gormless folks get on it’s infuriating
This Scottish bloke on now must be one of the biggest duck eggs ever to get on the show. Q: On what continent was the film The Lion King set - A: Antarctica. Yep, loads of Lions at the barren ice caps.

Sign of old age that is. Me dad does that when question time is on. Even struggles out of his armchair for added effect

That's a strange thing to say, never get a rider. How can timing stop it from standing up behind that bar near the bottom of the drop? That's when the vast majority of riders happen. It's impossible to predict whether the counter will stand up or come out of the bottom. You can have the best timing in the world and still get multiple riders.
If you get the counter standing up then you make sure the floor is moving out and the counter comes out flat. I can't see how you would get a rider if you get this timing right. You have to push the button as the floor comes in at the minimum and is going out.

Back