Tipping Point

Last edited:

Yep good for her. And she wants to take her nan on holiday...and her mam....she's a wee darling.

Cos you obviously have the genius of a young Stephen Hawking

Hey Epping...do we two do nothing but watch quizzes on the telly and report on here? 😅😆😁.

See you over on the Chase thread
Don't do tenable..

And even at the end had to comment on her getting the hang of when to drop the counter....to late.

Of course contestant says machine not on my side today....no, even with the element of luck...you were just useless 🤣
The contestants often get slagged off on here for getting riders, but it's rarely their fault. Riders happen mostly when the counters stand up behind that bottom rail. I reckon they have lowered it because I've noticed lately more and more are standing up. However the woman today was getting them because of her crap timing. She'd have likely got the 10k if she'd timed it better.

The contestants often get slagged off on here for getting riders, but it's rarely their fault. Riders happen mostly when the counters stand up behind that bottom rail. I reckon they have lowered it because I've noticed lately more and more are standing up. However the woman today was getting them because of her crap timing. She'd have likely got the 10k if she'd timed it better.
Aye cos she got all the questions right didn't she, so maximum counters. Now zinedine, nip over to Chase thread and let's slag that lot off

If you time it right you will never get a rider unless it goes flying forward when it lands. No excuse for them whatsoever.

If you time it right you will never get a rider unless it goes flying forward when it lands. No excuse for them whatsoever.
That's a strange thing to say, never get a rider. How can timing stop it from standing up behind that bar near the bottom of the drop? That's when the vast majority of riders happen. It's impossible to predict whether the counter will stand up or come out of the bottom. You can have the best timing in the world and still get multiple riders.

That's a strange thing to say, never get a rider. How can timing stop it from standing up behind that bar near the bottom of the drop? That's when the vast majority of riders happen. It's impossible to predict whether the counter will stand up or come out of the bottom. You can have the best timing in the world and still get multiple riders.
Disagree. Pressing the release button a second or so before the shelf being right in will result in no riders 99/100 times I reckon. Counter will be well on its way down as the shelf starts to head back out.

No disagree, like mooselips says. The shelf heading out drags the counter out with it. Although not 100% effective every time 9 times out of 10 it will result in a flat...non riding counter.

It'll only stand up if you press the button as the shelf is returning.

Back