Tipping Point

I love watching tipping point, horribly, to laugh at those things mentioned above, the breathtaking lack of knowledge and the inability to master the token drop. People thinking they are just unlucky cos the token didn't go flat then was a rider. Sometimes I try to be nice and say it's just the pressure of being under the spotlight and on the telly
They still haven’t responded to my application so they can get fucked if they think I’m watching it.
I honestly think they don't like having people who are clever on....stupid makes better telly

I love watching tipping point, horribly, to laugh at those things mentioned above, the breathtaking lack of knowledge and the inability to master the token drop. People thinking they are just unlucky cos the token didn't go flat then was a rider. Sometimes I try to be nice and say it's just the pressure of being under the spotlight and on the telly

I honestly think they don't like having people who are clever on....stupid makes better telly
I’m not particularly clever, and the application isn’t any kind of test. I must just come across like a tosspot.

The amount of them who haven't worked out how to the press the button at the right time not to get a rider is astounding.
Must get practice turns beforehand too or are told in advance when to press it…..

What is also funny is when the jackpot counter is MILES from the edge (talking 3 or 4 directly behind wouldnt budge it), 99% of folks will still blindly refused to try to get ££ from other sections with the last counter or two

I once auditioned for "Name that tune" was told I was too good :(

I’m not particularly clever, and the application isn’t any kind of test. I must just come across like a tosspot.
Well ditchboy, you have to get on tipping point now, if not to show the rest of Britain that we, from the North east, are really not that thick. Poor Pauline, she can't master the token drop and, e.g, she answered the question, what decade did Elvis have his first number one with the answer 19th century. I am however tearing my hair out cos against all odds she is in the final. Let's see if by pure dumb luck she wins the jackpot.

She's think as mince like. That other dude who answered the question about which Argentinian city with the answer Spain was equally dumb as fook.
I know, the only one with any brains was the fella who was put out first, she's had some lucky guesses in the final tho, at least she knew the Madness question so I might forgive her.

I know, the only one with any brains was the fella who was put out first, she's had some lucky guesses in the final tho, at least she knew the Madness question so I might forgive her.
Her questions have been so easy. Which if these artists was a Dutch master and they put 2 Spanish ones up and a Dutch one. Wonder what the answer is?

Her questions have been so easy. Which if these artists was a Dutch master and they put 2 Spanish ones up and a Dutch one. Wonder what the answer is?
I know and that was a 3 token question as well, supposed to be the hardest. Well let's see who will having me shaking my head in the Chase now

We applied to go on that The Wall thing with Danny Dyer, mostly because the missus wanted to meet Danny Dyer to see if he really is that eye-wateringly cockney in real life.

The application forms were more daunting than a f***ing Mensa test, I swear to God. And I'm not thick, i have some O levels and everything.

We applied to go on that The Wall thing with Danny Dyer, mostly because the missus wanted to meet Danny Dyer to see if he really is that eye-wateringly cockney in real life.

The application forms were more daunting than a f***ing Mensa test, I swear to God. And I'm not thick, i have some O levels and everything.
Switch to trying to get on Tipping Point, with a couple of O levels you will be the cleverest one on there (which doesn't guarantee your place in the final mind)

Watching tipping point as I do, to feel clever and must admit all 3 contestants on today are canny, no numpties, still not at the end yet so still time, but a few intelligent guesses too

Back