Times the SMB changed your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met some phenomenal ladies doing the Sunderland women's 10k in 2007 (Team Chebs)... Still got me vest... Dunt fit, but still kept it.

Introduced me to @Litten who I chat to daily.

Also helped me to get and install Kodi, for which I'm eternally grateful
I've met some cracking lads ,and lasses too. Being an exile with few contacts left in the NE, this board has put me in touch with people I wouldn't have otherwise met. I was going to matches alone prior to this, and it's really made a difference. I still occasionally don't meet a single one of them at an away match, but I still feel more part of it all now than I did before.
I can still remember going to Southampton away during the Keane promotion season, and I had a spare ticket, which I was willing to give away. The Sun'lun lads at the station were not keen to take a ticket from a Southerner, but one brave lass asked me if I was being genuine. She was a local lass married to a Mackem exile. He had the ticket, and was great company for what was my first match watching the lads since I was teenager back in the 60s.

Both here and to a greater extent on the much missed Mackem Boozer, it made me realise that insanity is much more widespread than you could possibly imagine.
That and having multiple wheeliebins

I'm not Northern but you are welcome.

When we get back from walks at the moment I'm just hosing the bitch down outside as it's so warm.
Bit harsh on the wife to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back