Time to close this now, surely.

Id rather not read it. Ilnot go into it too much but id just had enough of the pack mentally if you don't go along with the narrative on there. So its great now its gone.

At work marra, Nightshift.
bloody lightweight :lol:
all you have to do over there is to post saying things are tickety boo on the encountered any issues thread and they all come out frothing. a lot can't grasp that it's going well for some and it annoys the life out of them. it's a rare occasion when someone posts something they've experienced, it's always links to doom and gloom.
i don't blame you to be honest, it's a sea of misery.

bloody lightweight :lol:
all you have to do over there is to post saying things are tickety boo on the encountered any issues thread and they all come out frothing. a lot can't grasp that it's going well for some and it annoys the life out of them. it's a rare occasion when someone posts something they've experienced, it's always links to doom and gloom.
i don't blame you to be honest, it's a sea of misery.
Seriously, lifes too short for that place. Its getting worse not better, full of bitter, bitter abusive people, hence ive binned it.

Not missed it one bit tbh.

You sound like the sad feck down the pub telling everyone he doesn't miss his ex. :cool:
And you look like the sad feck in a forum telling someone what they're feeling.

If you actually liked people you'd have noticed the sub text, which goes something like this: "You'll all be happier if you quit it, and I like people to be happy"

Common use version: "I've given up smoking and feel great, you should try it, you'll live longer"

Last edited:
And you look like the sad feck in a forum telling someone what they're feeling.

If you actually liked people you'd have noticed the sub text, which goes something like this: "You'll all be happier if you quit it, and I like people to be happy"

Common use version: "I've given up smoking and feel great, you should try it, you'll live longer"
Ignore the trolls marra.

Ignore the trolls marra.
When I see rusty coins thrown into the arena, I pick them up and turn them into gold, for once they have left the vendor, they are just energy, energy I can use. When we step out of the circle of hate, it passes by unoticed, gathering velocity and mass before eventually exploding within the sender. I don't see malice, just self harm.

Physics is fab :D

When I see rusty coins thrown into the arena, I pick them up and turn them into gold, for once they have left the vendor, they are just energy, energy I can use. When we step out of the circle of hate, it passes by unoticed, gathering velocity and mass before eventually exploding within the sender. I don't see malice, just self harm.

:lol: it is indeed.

When I see rusty coins thrown into the arena, I pick them up and turn them into gold, for once they have left the vendor, they are just energy, energy I can use. When we step out of the circle of hate, it passes by unoticed, gathering velocity and mass before eventually exploding within the sender.

Up late on the ale again @bomber

was a cracking show called monkey, remember it from years ago, from Japan I think, all this talk of monkey pox made me think about it, sure one of the characters was a pigman or something.

Anyway, need to find some studies on monkey pox for @bomber to read 😜

Back