Time to close this now, surely.

Have a word with yourself mate. You think anyone sees news about rising cases and thinks that's good news? You're basically saying he wants people to die.
No he's in that band of posters on here who are nowhere to be seen when things are looking ok, but as soon as there's any sliver of negativity he's all over it like a ghoul.

You don’t need to prove yourself to anybody on here marra. Just ignore him, it’s easier.
I like him, well I like most on here...he's not once shown any malice towards me, and I can only treat as I find. I understand peoples life frustrations, we have to give a little and sometimes stand in their shoes :D

I like him, well I like most on here...he's not once shown any malice towards me, and I can only treat as I find. I understand peoples life frustrations, we have to give a little and sometimes stand in their shoes :D
Fair enough.

His attempts at taking the piss were tedious as feck, to say the least, so he had to vanish for me. An odd fella he seems.

You wouldn't like my books, they're rom com and I write under a womans name.

Confused? You will be.

Anyway, back on topic...will you be masking up for the next wave?
That middle line takes me back. I used to watch Soap with me da, it must have been his favourite show as it was the only show that made him laugh.
Actually, he was in the club every night so there wasn't much else on when he came home with the telly finishing at midnight.

Last edited:
No he's in that band of posters on here who are nowhere to be seen when things are looking ok, but as soon as there's any sliver of negativity he's all over it like a ghoul.

I post things based on news stories m8. When there's news I'll post. Hence the link. It's that fecking simple.

Just for you....

No news today. Isn't that wonderful? Marvellous! Super!

Happy now?

That middle line takes me back. I used to watch Soap with me da, it must have been his favourite show as it was the only show that made him laugh.
Actually, he was in the club every night so there wasn't much else on when he came home with the telly finishing at midnight.
That show really crossed some bounderies...shock horror when the woman that played the mum said she was horny, and my mum asked what it meant :eek: and she was lets say, a little Victorian in attitude. Fortuneately I broke the silence with "Gagging for it"

Last edited:
Here's a video just for you my friend. It's a bit shaky (PTSD, it comes and goes)

Hope it makes you smile :D

Very nice setup G.

That shed at the bottom of the side garden looks the perfect place for a ghost or otherwise scary being to live. I'd imagine it would be terrifying to spot it once and a while out of the window, just before dark, while you're plonking out Ode to Joy in the keys.

Very nice setup G.

That shed at the bottom of the side garden looks the perfect place for a ghost or otherwise scary being to live. I'd imagine it would be terrifying to spot it once and a while out of the window, just before dark, while you're plonking out Ode to Joy in the keys.
SHED? It's my man cave :D Fantastic accoustcs...most of the vocals will be recorded there.

ps. The views from the cabin over the hills are stunning...if you can't wrte a song here, you couldn't write one anywhere.

Back