Time for Ross to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, lets see what happens with a summer where the club is in a settled state, where we dont have half a dozen players who wont play but who are taking Prem wages out of the club......Last summer we still had Jack Rodwell taking 70k a week out of the club and didnt think we were likely to get him off the books, this impacted on what business could be done and most importantly how fast we could get players in......Ndong, Kone, Papy, Khazri, Rodwell, were all still stinking the places out last summer or on strike and threatening legal action to get paid.

I think even if we are league one, we will be shot of Oviedo, Matthews.. Its quite a saving wages wise.. Ross has had a season to know what the lower leagues are all about. I even think he'd be well equipped for the championship.. I do have faith in him even though its been dreadful the past few weeks.. If we are league one he will absolutely take us up next season.

THE MANAGER sets the team up
THE MANAGER gets his signings in the window
THE MANNAGER does the half time team talks
THE MANAGER after 46 games does not know his best starting 11
THE MANAGER never had a go at the players shit performances till game 45!!!
THE MANAGER is a scottich 1st division manager....my postman can manage this league....
im with imballistic george 100%

The owners are chancers who just want to look good and get their pictures taken at away matches pubs,oooh look at us down with the fans....
HELLO its what goes on the pitch that counts......

hmmmm ?....
What an inspiration, I never realised. You’re right, I say we follow Gateshead and create a new club. Clearly our owners are complete fraudsters and only want to use us to make the cashish.

FC SAFC

blah blah. Jack Ross will be here next season.

He hasn't. In comparison to last year, Wigan and Blackburn spent considerably more last season to get out of League One, 3 or 4 times more.

You're wrong. Wigan last year didn't sign a single player for cash in the summer, then their star signing in January was James Vaughan. They won the league.

I think even if we are league one, we will be shot of Oviedo, Matthews.. Its quite a saving wages wise.. Ross has had a season to know what the lower leagues are all about. I even think he'd be well equipped for the championship.. I do have faith in him even though its been dreadful the past few weeks.. If we are league one he will absolutely take us up next season.
seriously?...
after his signings?...
as i've stated Ross is a 1st diviision scottish manager ....
out of his depth

Funny
Can’t remember any of your posts when we were winning
Typical of a lot of soft twats that frequent this board
Embarrassing
I don't need to justify myself when we actually won a game. This is the point when I'm tryimg to justify things when we are losing . He's out of his depth nothing more nothing less .
It's not bollox at all. It's only bollox in your head just because someone had a difference in views to yourself. You believe you're right and that's all that matters to you so when someone has a different view you dont like it

I agree, I hope this summer we can get Oviedo, Catts, Matthews, Love and Kone off the books quickly. Only one of the big earners would keep would be McGeady and would do whatever was needed to keep him. Would also make sure gave McLoughlin a new and improved contract as he has been outstanding.

Probably look to get rid of Loovens, let Dunne go and Sterling go back too.

seriously?...
after his signings?...
as i've stated Ross is a 1st diviision scottish manager ....
out of his depth

Think he was limited to what he could sign. Lets not forget its Tony Coton who does the scouting here. He scout's these players. He gets the ball rolling on them, and for me it's clearly not good enough. A lot of the coaching staff seem to be pals with the owners and that could well be an issue in its own right. But at the end of the day Ross has been given a two year deal for a reason.. If we aren't in the Championship by the end of those two years then its job failed and he'll not be getting a new deal.

I don't need to justify myself when we actually won a game. This is the point when I'm tryimg to justify things when we are losing . He's out of his depth nothing more nothing less .

It's not bollox at all. It's only bollox in your head just because someone had a difference in views to yourself. You believe you're right and that's all that matters to you so when someone has a different view you dont like it
You want to justify yourself when we lose but not when we win ?
Is this correct ?
:lol:

I don’t mind tbh, it’s all just opinions

I agree, I hope this summer we can get Oviedo, Catts, Matthews, Love and Kone off the books quickly. Only one of the big earners would keep would be McGeady and would do whatever was needed to keep him. Would also make sure gave McLoughlin a new and improved contract as he has been outstanding.

Probably look to get rid of Loovens, let Dunne go and Sterling go back too.

Tin hat on here, keeper has been decent and has had some outstanding games. But lately he's failed to impress. He will be our number one next season, probably rightly so. But he's ending the season badly for me. In my opinion he slows down our potential counter attacks, pretending to throw out or quickly kick out then without fail he will hoof it to nowhere.

I'd love Catts to stay, just not on those wages. McGeady must be kept at all costs. Lose him, then we have to lower our goals.

Last edited:
took him 46 games before he had a pop at the team

do you think Roy Keane would have waited that long?..

i want whats best for our club....

we deserve better

sick of the rose coloured glasses brigade

I agree with too much chopping and changing is not healthy and i
dont want a manager every season ,but if theres not even a slight improvement and its not working ...get rid...

before anyone say negative tw@t etc

i would love Jack Ross and the lads to prove me wrong

i will still be their and back them

Last edited:
Agreed, lets see what happens with a summer where the club is in a settled state, where we dont have half a dozen players who wont play but who are taking Prem wages out of the club......Last summer we still had Jack Rodwell taking 70k a week out of the club and didnt think we were likely to get him off the books, this impacted on what business could be done and most importantly how fast we could get players in......Ndong, Kone, Papy, Khazri, Rodwell, were all still stinking the places out last summer or on strike and threatening legal action to get paid.
Rule number one: Common sense and a well thought out post has no place on here.
Rule number two: Let's get the pitch forks marra; there's angst to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back