Time for Ross to go

I've said it for months he's in over his head and doesn't know how to handle a club of this size. I've been shot down for saying it many many times but for me the time has come . We've finished the lowest we ever have in our history and yet some are still saying he's doing well . Sorry that's not for me. He's had a bigger budget than any other manager in this league the best training facilities the most well supported team and has still failed . We will lose the play off because of him. And before you start bashing me saying who else would you have etc etc I don't know! But what i do know is that jack Ross is not the man to take us into next season

I've said it for months he's in over his head and doesn't know how to handle a club of this size. I've been shot down for saying it many many times but for me the time has come . We've finished the lowest we ever have in our history and yet some are still saying he's doing well . Sorry that's not for me. He's had a bigger budget than any other manager in this league the best training facilities the most well supported team and has still failed . We will lose the play off because of him. And before you start bashing me saying who else would you have etc etc I don't know! But what i do know is that jack Ross is not the man to take us into next season

Heres another one. FFS.

Oh for fucks sake.. remember the shite and garbage he had to get rid off which held him back from signing anyone.
Its the 11 on the pitch, and we know they are not good enough

Eh?

Since he arrived he has signed Tom Flanagan, Chris Maguire, Jon McLaughlin, Alim Ozturk, Reece James, Dylan McGeough, Glenn Loovens, Jack Baldwin, Luke O'Nien, Charlie Wyke, Max Power, Grant Leadbitter, Will Grigg, Jermoe Sinclair, Jimmy Dunne, Lewis Morgan, and Kazaiah Sterling.

He has spent more than double the other 23 teams put together.

He hasn't been 'held back from signing anyone'.

Oh for fucks sake.. remember the shite and garbage he had to get rid off which held him back from signing anyone.
Its the 11 on the pitch, and we know they are not good enough
And remember the shite and garbage Centre backs he's signed all 5 of them?? The reason we are in this mess is the fact we can't defend. What the fuck do they practice in training ???

I've said it for months he's in over his head and doesn't know how to handle a club of
this size. I've been shot down for saying it many many times but for me the time has come . We've finished the lowest we ever have in our history and yet some are still saying he's doing well . Sorry that's not for me. He's had a bigger budget than any other manager in this league the best training facilities the most well supported team and has still failed . We will lose the play off because of him. And before you start bashing me saying who else would you have etc etc I don't know! But what i do know is that jack Ross is not the man to take us into next season

Bellend alert.

Funny
Can’t remember any of your posts when we were winning
Typical of a lot of soft twats that frequent this board
Embarrassing

THE MANAGER sets the team up
THE MANAGER gets his signings in the window
THE MANNAGER does the half time team talks
THE MANAGER after 46 games does not know his best starting 11
THE MANAGER never had a go at the players shit performances till game 45!!!
THE MANAGER is a scottich 1st division manager....my postman can manage this league....
im with imballistic george 100%

The owners are chancers who just want to look good and get their pictures taken at away matches pubs,oooh look at us down with the fans....
HELLO its what goes on the pitch that counts......

hmmmm ?....

Time for Ross to plan for the play offs, yep that's it.. Time for the fans to get behind Ross and the squad. Pivotal we do at the play off stage. Id be screaming sack him if he failed to reach the play offs. But pretty sure the aim was that at least, which he's achieved. Judge the bloke next season.

Agreed, lets see what happens with a summer where the club is in a settled state, where we dont have half a dozen players who wont play but who are taking Prem wages out of the club......Last summer we still had Jack Rodwell taking 70k a week out of the club and didnt think we were likely to get him off the books, this impacted on what business could be done and most importantly how fast we could get players in......Ndong, Kone, Papy, Khazri, Rodwell, were all still stinking the places out last summer or on strike and threatening legal action to get paid.

THE MANAGER is a scottich 1st division manager....my postman can manage this league....

The owners are chancers who just want to look good and get their pictures taken at away matches pubs,oooh look at us down with the fans....

hmmmm ?....

And another cock outs himself

blah blah. Jack Ross will be here next season.

Eh?

Since he arrived he has signed Tom Flanagan, Chris Maguire, Jon McLaughlin, Alim Ozturk, Reece James, Dylan McGeough, Glenn Loovens, Jack Baldwin, Luke O'Nien, Charlie Wyke, Max Power, Grant Leadbitter, Will Grigg, Jermoe Sinclair, Jimmy Dunne, Lewis Morgan, and Kazaiah Sterling.

He has spent more than double the other 23 teams put together.

He hasn't been 'held back from signing anyone'.

He hasn't. In comparison to last year, Wigan and Blackburn spent considerably more last season to get out of League One, 3 or 4 times more.

hmmmm ?....
Pissed ^

Bollocks

Back