Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
You suggested Rose played within himself and played a factor on Woods winning. If Rose did play with himself in back 9 or last few holes in didn't affect Tiger winning the tournament one bit. Rose was well out of it by then
I totally agree mate. But take the fed ex out of the frame I think rose would have played different. Not saying he would of won, he might have fell further away but he deffo tried the safe option.

Fair enough it’s the opinion of most of the caddies not mine , I actually brought up woods poor record in the RC but the consensus over here is he has come back from the bottom of the barrel both emotionally and physically , hence he had a crowd of 30000 fans following during that final round . He has re emerged as a huge national hero and the yanks are expecting this surge to propel them to a massive win.

Embarrassing, Joe. Leave it out. :oops::oops:

Talking to USA golf fans over here they are confident they are going to piss the Ryder cup a pal of mine knows s few of the caddies and they are predicting a minimum of 19pts to USA . They saying that all these young pros idolise woods and the fact that he has made the team and will be leading them will make em invincible.

Joe, are you really in the know? That is so embarrassing. How wrong can you be. Who's the knacker now, fella? BOTW. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

He’s done well there’s no doubt about it.
But like I said all that time ago tiger mainia now.
theres gonna be loads of golf magazine pages stick together.

The cash cow is back.

It's hardly surprising that there will be Tiger mania now. This is a Hollywood movie in waiting.

And frankly golf needs a good story, as the current crop of talented-but-bland players don't really bring much to the table in that respect. The last good story was Garcia winning the Masters 2 years ago.

It's hardly surprising that there will be Tiger mania now. This is a Hollywood movie in waiting.

And frankly golf needs a good story, as the current crop of talented-but-bland players don't really bring much to the table in that respect. The last good story was Garcia winning the Masters 2 years ago.
I was thinking exactly that this morning about a movie storyline. It’s a no-brainer.

Whatever happened to the Jamie Vardy one btw?

Hopefully the bland players will started cheating on their wives taking drugs and drink driving. Also tiger was one of the boring bland players.
Il be honest look at poultry over the last few year. Rock bottom at one point in fear of losing his card. Then played his way back to the top. A Ryder cup hero and also not a bland player or personality. Darren Clarke lost his wife and suffered with mental health issues he also fought his way to winning the open.
Tiger was one of the favourites for this masters remember, is not quite the rags to riches story.
We have our own heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back