Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely another couple of majors in tiger. Nowhere near the player he was but he doesn’t need to be.

One of the most impressive tiger stats I read today is he’s only missed the cut 17 times on the pga tour at age 42. Spieth at 24 has already surpassed this. That also included a run of 142 tournaments without missing the cut.

Reading an interview with Rory recently where he was saying he played some practice rounds with tiger before Christmas and couldn’t believe how good his game was.

After his last injury it was a given he'd retire. The fact he's had the desire to get back playing, and can still contend is pretty awesome imo. Not as though he needs the money....

I think he will eclipse Sam Snead’s record. :?:
I didn't know which record you meant. 3 more PGA Tour wins for Woods to equal Snead's achievements should be within Woods grasp if he can stay fit which is the biggest question mark for me. I suspect Woods body won't stand up to 20 events per year which is what he will need to stay sharp for tournament golf.

The fields in Majors will probably now have too many top players for Woods to be able to win more.

it wont happen been out too long and quite frankly too old

Well, he's only half a year older than Henrik Stenson and 5 years younger than Phil Mickelson who just won last week.

He's still there going into the final round today. Whether he wins or not, he has shown that he still has the golf in him to win. Short game has been like the old Tiger, and he's been hitting some booming drives all week.

It’s be one of the most memorable, talked about days in sport if Tiger was to win it.
With age I’m turning into an old romantic and seeing Tiger back to his best, sinking 30 yarders on the Sunday would be phenomenal.

Not as much as seeing him do the same at the masters in a few weeks,now that would be something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back