Tier 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone is kicking off as if their lives are ruined and I’m just sat inside on my own, like I would be even if COVID wasn’t a thing.

People are losing their minds that they can’t go to a pub. I mean seriously?
Not sure its that though. I'm not overly happy at the prospect of not being able to go ANYWHERE for the foreseeable. An hour sat in Costa would be a nice option to be honest.
The 3 weeks Xmas hols when little one is off school and we are meant to be working from home for a lot of it are going to be fun .. especially if it is cold / wet / windy outside. We coped OK in the summer when we were all in together because it was nice outside

Everyone is kicking off as if their lives are ruined and I’m just sat inside on my own, like I would be even if COVID wasn’t a thing.

Not quite right that though is it. Alot of people work in the hospitality industry and will lose their jobs. A landlady friend of mine has had to find another job ironically as a logistics coordinator at a Corona test site.
Why are gyms exempt? I visit pubs, restaurants and gyms. The gym I visit is by far the worst for the "covid safety" and I would hazard a guess this was where I contracted corona as I hadn't been anywhere else other than my house in the week I caught it.

Last edited:

Very noticeable that others mental state have taken a backward step in the last couple of days, it's not about pubs they claimed.

Theres more to it than that but you probably already knew that.

Life is for living and we are social animals.
I’m fine I’m getting on a bit. In my 20s I would have been suicidal.

When you look at how this nation suffered during the war or at how other countries are currently suffering like Syria, stopping in for another couple of months is really not that bad.

Last edited:

The equivalent of telling someone with depression to "pull themselves together". Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back