Tickets sold for Rochdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine still not arrived spoke to ticket office and they were posted (the club chose to post and didn't call and ask what I wanted to do!) on the 15th! only advice was to buy another one on the night if it hadn't arrived by tomorrow! So thats £56.25 to go to Rochdale!

Mine still not arrived spoke to ticket office and they were posted (the club chose to post and didn't call and ask what I wanted to do!) on the 15th! only advice was to buy another one on the night if it hadn't arrived by tomorrow! So thats £56.25 to go to Rochdale!
If you squint a bit you might convince yourself you've paid to watch us play Inter at the San Siro...(even that would probably be cheaper mind :lol:)

Logon or register to see this image

Definitely wasn’t collection only.
I choose for mine to be posted and I’ve received no phone call or email asking me to collect them. I still haven’t received them.
i didn't get a call either but knew they were collection only (at the time) so picked mine up before Saturday's game , if i needed to i'd have called them and asked to post

That will have been 2008 mate. Darlo beat us 2-1 that day but it was one of the best away ends I've ever been in as a Dale fan. We won the second leg on penalties but lost to Stockport at Wembley in the final.
That long ago...jeez...anyway apart from a bad head the next day I the thing that sticks out was your fans and the noise , top class mate

I randomly find myself working in Rochdale tomorrow and Wednesday so going to head to the match. Where's people heading for a pint beforehand?
Manchester city centre for a couple, train to rochdale, The Flying Horse beside the town hall and possibly The Baum on the way to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back