Tickets sold for Rochdale

Mine still not arrived spoke to ticket office and they were posted (the club chose to post and didn't call and ask what I wanted to do!) on the 15th! only advice was to buy another one on the night if it hadn't arrived by tomorrow! So thats £56.25 to go to Rochdale!

Mine still not arrived spoke to ticket office and they were posted (the club chose to post and didn't call and ask what I wanted to do!) on the 15th! only advice was to buy another one on the night if it hadn't arrived by tomorrow! So thats £56.25 to go to Rochdale!
If you squint a bit you might convince yourself you've paid to watch us play Inter at the San Siro...(even that would probably be cheaper mind :lol:)

Logon or register to see this image

Definitely wasn’t collection only.
I choose for mine to be posted and I’ve received no phone call or email asking me to collect them. I still haven’t received them.
i didn't get a call either but knew they were collection only (at the time) so picked mine up before Saturday's game , if i needed to i'd have called them and asked to post

That will have been 2008 mate. Darlo beat us 2-1 that day but it was one of the best away ends I've ever been in as a Dale fan. We won the second leg on penalties but lost to Stockport at Wembley in the final.
That long ago...jeez...anyway apart from a bad head the next day I the thing that sticks out was your fans and the noise , top class mate

I randomly find myself working in Rochdale tomorrow and Wednesday so going to head to the match. Where's people heading for a pint beforehand?
Manchester city centre for a couple, train to rochdale, The Flying Horse beside the town hall and possibly The Baum on the way to the ground

Back