Tickets sold for Rochdale

It's not collection only. I thought it was, got in touch with Chris Waters to ask if I could collect after the game on Saturday rather than having to queue beforehand and was told it had been posted. Hadn't arrived by Friday so I've ended up having to buy a second ticket to make sure I definitely get into the game

With all due respect he doesn’t actually say tickets HAVE been posted
Just to add I ordered my Rochdale tickets and Accrington tickets in one single transaction on line, the Accrington tickets were posted I had to collect the Rochdale ticket on Saturday. Many others in queue were doing same

Last edited:

Collection only, you’re the problem not ticketmaster

Me too, collected on Saturday

Definitely wasn’t collection only.
I choose for mine to be posted and I’ve received no phone call or email asking me to collect them. I still haven’t received them.

With all due respect he doesn’t actually say tickets HAVE been posted
Just to add I ordered my Rochdale tickets and Accrington tickets in one single transaction on line, the Accrington tickets were posted I had to collect the Rochdale ticket on Saturday. Many others in queue were doing same
With all due respect it's me he's talking to there so I then followed it up by contacting the ticket office as per his request (and emailed him as he also requested later) and they said it had been posted. My mate was then in on Friday picking up a ticket for himself and I got him to check just to make sure he couldn't collect it for me while he was they're and again they confirmed it had been posted, so I know 100% they posted some and made others available for collection. Typically mine hasn't come in the post so thank fuck I didn't risk it and bought a second ticket but I'll be complaining about Rochdale not reprinting because it's cost me £30.

Chris Waters also mentions that some tickets were posted here

With all due respect it's me he's talking to there so I then followed it up by contacting the ticket office as per his request (and emailed him as he also requested later) and they said it had been posted. My mate was then in on Friday picking up a ticket for himself and I got him to check just to make sure he couldn't collect it for me while he was they're and again they confirmed it had been posted, so I know 100% they posted some and made others available for collection. Typically mine hasn't come in the post so thank fuck I didn't risk it and bought a second ticket but I'll be complaining about Rochdale not reprinting because it's cost me £30.

Chris Waters also mentions that some tickets were posted here
Apologise wasn’t aware you had followed up Chris waters said

Still strange how some have been sent out others haven’t

Bizzare I know ..but remember watching Darlo v Rochdale at the George Reynolds stadium( mlf) about ten year back ?(maybe more?) at invite of mate who was Darlo fan...it was possibly a play off?was in corporate so maybe why my memory is tainted!Rochdale fans made right racket
How things have changed for us ...Darlo and probs the Dale since then....

That will have been 2008 mate. Darlo beat us 2-1 that day but it was one of the best away ends I've ever been in as a Dale fan. We won the second leg on penalties but lost to Stockport at Wembley in the final.

That will have been 2008 mate. Darlo beat us 2-1 that day but it was one of the best away ends I've ever been in as a Dale fan. We won the second leg on penalties but lost to Stockport at Wembley in the final.
Why’s your club unable or unwilling to print duplicate tickets to replace lost and or damaged ones? it’s causing us loads of agro

Back