Ticket Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope can sort this out... had one set of tickets posted through the door (2) the rest for some reason havent been delivered and taken back to the post office.
Issue... Not my name on the envelope (although the surname is the same), sent to my partners address in kent... whats the likelihood Postie wont hand them over... still cannot understand why they posted one set through the letterbox and left a while you were out card on the others when they werent signed for

So postman hasn't posted it through letterbox because your name isn't on it?

I get letters to mine posted all the time for people who don't live here.
Ya fucker I’ve got a diversion from Royal Mail with my name,my business name and the Mrs name on. They bring me every bit of post from that address! I’ve got to redeliver it meself. Can’t believe they haven’t posted for that reason. I also get bullshit flyers from everybody un named

Well I hope can sort this out... had one set of tickets posted through the door (2) the rest for some reason havent been delivered and taken back to the post office.
Issue... Not my name on the envelope (although the surname is the same), sent to my partners address in kent... whats the likelihood Postie wont hand them over... still cannot understand why they posted one set through the letterbox and left a while you were out card on the others when they werent signed for

Ring the number on the card they can redeliver - you should also be able to collect with the ID of the persons name on the envelope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back