Ticket Woes

Well I hope can sort this out... had one set of tickets posted through the door (2) the rest for some reason havent been delivered and taken back to the post office.
Issue... Not my name on the envelope (although the surname is the same), sent to my partners address in kent... whats the likelihood Postie wont hand them over... still cannot understand why they posted one set through the letterbox and left a while you were out card on the others when they werent signed for
I think the clues in your name

Well I hope can sort this out... had one set of tickets posted through the door (2) the rest for some reason havent been delivered and taken back to the post office.
Issue... Not my name on the envelope (although the surname is the same), sent to my partners address in kent... whats the likelihood Postie wont hand them over... still cannot understand why they posted one set through the letterbox and left a while you were out card on the others when they werent signed for
Might be wrong but sure you are Mr Jukes? It’s Mr Whitaker here. Just I’m off social media now so don’t see if you are going down to Wembley on FB. If I’ve got the wrong person delete this shit :D

Might be wrong but sure you are Mr Jukes? It’s Mr Whitaker here. Just I’m off social media now so don’t see if you are going down to Wembley on FB. If I’ve got the wrong person delete this shit :D
Hello there sir... Yes it is.... In the cheap seats this time mate (when I get them)... nee club wembley fo rme this time... next year ;)

I'm sweating on x2 tickets arriving at my mates house in Romford today. The lad goes on holiday tomorrow morning :lol:

Emailed the club via the help address, tweeted CW and replied to the clubs tweet.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on 8 tickets arriving, 2 seperate batches....

Hopefully they arrive today, as am planning on meeting up with someone tomorrow night to give them their tickets :)

If not though, will just meet everyone on Sunday.

Got mine. Or so an email said. Last night an email from Royal Mail said something from Wembley Stadium will arrive by recorded delivery by 1pm today. A new email said it had been delivered. Clicking on a link to the Royal Mail tracking website showed signature of whoever signed for it.

Got mine. Or so an email said. Last night an email from Royal Mail said something from Wembley Stadium will arrive by recorded delivery by 1pm today. A new email said it had been delivered. Clicking on a link to the Royal Mail tracking website showed signature of whoever signed for it.
Absolute balls, they are sent out ordinary mail in a plain envelope

Your mam has hidden them.
He hasn’t bought any more likely

What's the crack if tickets ordered on Monday don't turn up tomorrow 'cos nothing today. Who would I contact ? Ticketmaster, Wembley or SAFC ? Saturday morning train before post arrives.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Back