Ticket Woes

I ordered 10 tickets in total. 4 for me and then 3 separate pairs. The last lot i ordered on tues came today. Fridays and Mondays are nowhere to be seen!

Starting to stress over mine. The one I ordered on Friday came Tuesday. I ordered 2 more on Monday evening then another 2 on Tuesday morning for other people. None of the 4 have arrived. Wish they were just self printers.

Ticketmaster really are useless. I've spent a total of 40 mins holding on for Customer Service, finally got through to someone who insisted they need the FAN reference number, whatever that is. Then tells me that they don't have an event scheduled for the 26th May!!!!!!!

Starting to stress over mine. The one I ordered on Friday came Tuesday. I ordered 2 more on Monday evening then another 2 on Tuesday morning for other people. None of the 4 have arrived. Wish they were just self printers.
Check your confirmation emails. Mine (ordered yesterday) has a collect at Wembley charge rather than a postage charge. Could be a big queue at the box office down there!

What pisses me off about this is that if my extra 4 (ordered Monday FFS) don't arrive tomorrow, then I leave for London on Saturday without them. Our entire weekend (9 of us) now messing about getting duplicates instead of enjoying the build up.
Pathetic and boy did we pay Ticketmaster for the pleasure.

What pisses me off about this is that if my extra 4 (ordered Monday FFS) don't arrive tomorrow, then I leave for London on Saturday without them. Our entire weekend (9 of us) now messing about getting duplicates instead of enjoying the build up.
Pathetic and boy did we pay Ticketmaster for the pleasure.

Why not try and pre-empty any possible issue and ring the number and tell them you want print at home?

Why not try and pre-empty any possible issue and ring the number and tell them you want print at home?
It want to give it a chance for delivery tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm not even in the country tomorrow until 6.00 pm by which time the apparently useless helpline will be closed. My London train leaves at 05.59 Saturday. Tickets ordered before noon on Monday should be here by Thursday at 6.00pm marra.

Back