Throw me some positives .....

I said people would still twist if we get promoted, referring to them as dicks. These people haven't twisted about it yet because it hasn't happened so theoretically these people don't yet exist

But you've been calling people dicks and fannies despite not getting promoted.

Ross will have learnt from his horrendous tactical blundering thus far?
Nah !

Bring through Hume, Embleton, Mumba, Kimpioka and a few more hopefully now Ross has the measure of them and we’ve inevitably moved some dead weight on.

Full season out of a fully fit Will Grigg.

Ummmmmmm...
Non of the above will happen except plodding on with Grigg coming off the bench as a like for like replacement to Wyke with the same outcome of no supply

Last edited:
Nah !

Non of the above will happen except plodding on with Grigg coming off the bench as a like for like replacement to Wyke with the same outcome of no supply

I think the idea of this thread is to inject a bit of positivity, no matter how trifling or unlikely into what's a miserable situation.

Nice work!

Bloody hell man :rolleyes:

I like O'Nien. He's a skillful midfielder and provides options going forward but can still get back when needed. He's got a positive attitude that's hopefully rubbing off on the others and a really strong work ethic. He's a proper all round asset to the team. And I'd rather have a go on Chris Maguire anyway.

Bloody hell, woman! Proving him right there, mind! ;)

Back