Throw me some positives .....

The likes of Hume, Robson, Honeyman, Gooch and O'Nien are all under 25. All have room for improvement. Players reach their peak at around 27 or 28.
Hume anly had a handful of appearance before he got crocked man.

Robson? Dint mak me laugh.

Honeyman and O'Nien aren't young players. They'll both be 25 in the new season. Honeyman is utter shit and needs replacing one way or another. Despite being flavour of the year the jury's out on O'Nien.

Gooch is nee spring chicken either, nor is he very good.

You heard out Bill about the people behind the takeover
To be honest, nothing that would be particularly more than has been aired in the public prints so far. The interesting element is how much of the cash is coming from his own pool of investors (and who they are) rather than Campbell himself. He is not going to be putting up the majority, from what I hear, so it remains shrouded in intrigue until they face up.

I said we would get promoted but people would still twist (outcome - we are a 2nd division side)
You said (or implied) that I was happy for us to be a 3rd division/3rd rate club

I know. We haven't been promoted though, yet that hasn't stopped you calling people dicks and fannies.

Are we to assume that you no longer have that opinion?

I know. We haven't been promoted though, yet that hasn't stopped you calling people dicks and fannies.

Are we to assume that you no longer have that opinion?
I said people would still twist if we get promoted, referring to them as dicks. These people haven't twisted about it yet because it hasn't happened so theoretically these people don't yet exist

I know nothing about you fella except the childish shite you sometimes post on here!you may be a little boy with big man pants on ?or a fat man with little boy pants on?who knows or cares i certainly don't.Its simple really discuss stuff in an adult way and you will get an adult response !
:rolleyes:

....for next season.

Bring through Hume, Embleton, Mumba, Kimpioka and a few more hopefully now Ross has the measure of them and we’ve inevitably moved some dead weight on.

Full season out of a fully fit Will Grigg.

Ummmmmmm...

Back