Throw me some positives .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's just your thing fir him behave woman ;)

Bloody hell man :rolleyes:

I like O'Nien. He's a skillful midfielder and provides options going forward but can still get back when needed. He's got a positive attitude that's hopefully rubbing off on the others and a really strong work ethic. He's a proper all round asset to the team. And I'd rather have a go on Chris Maguire anyway.

Bloody hell man :rolleyes:

I like O'Nien. He's a skillful midfielder and provides options going forward but can still get back when needed. He's got a positive attitude that's hopefully rubbing off on the others and a really strong work ethic. He's a proper all round asset to the team. And I'd rather have a go on Chris Maguire anyway.

Will you behave yourself your like a cat on a hot tin roof ;)

Am flattered you know that much about me, whereas I've no idea who you are
I know nothing about you fella except the childish shite you sometimes post on here!you may be a little boy with big man pants on ?or a fat man with little boy pants on?who knows or cares i certainly don't.Its simple really discuss stuff in an adult way and you will get an adult response !

Last edited:
We will get promoted but the dicks on here will still piss their beds
Strange post. People are entitled to their opinion.. I go with 11 yr old lad, he been a season ticket holder for 5 yr. He said to me today "dad, we need to get a move on for next season".. is he a 'bed wetter''..or a dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back