Three weeks without food

After a mate was diagnosed with a brain tumour last year, I read up on alternative treatments. Water fasting being one of them. Decided to try the 4day. 1st day was constant thoughts on Scran, second day hunger started to die off on the third I didn't give it a thought as was the fourth day. Could've gone longer quite easily but had a pissup coming up so stopped. Strangely enough I did feel better for doing it. Thinking of trying the 7 day soon. I don't know about the 30 day one like.

Love food me, Thought I would just put that out there so no longest I go without food is when I sleep but even then I have a rich tea on the side in case I wake up in the night hungry

I remember going a couple of days without eating (younger days & speed). When I finally had an appetite and ate, it was quite painful, the roof of my mouth felt bruised. Happened everytime I went longer than a day

Apparently they are soil eaters if need be.

I did a little bit research on that and it seems to be true..

It was the Romans who first recognised terriers in the U.K.
They found them living underground in the Border region and referred to them as earth dogs which is where the name terrier originated.

Back