Three weeks without food

Everyone did it cos they felt they had to but fuck that shit. I hate feeling full while drinking anyway.
Agreed.
I admit that I've done it a few times, when absolutely clamming, had a sandwich or something.
Not usually though. Usually make sure i get a good fill before i start.
It's not right everybody ordering bait going on like them wifeys off sex and the city.

Agreed.
I admit that I've done it a few times, when absolutely clamming, had a sandwich or something.
It's not right everybody ordering bait going on like them wifeys off sex and the city.
Haddaway & shite fatty. ;)

I’ve heard of Jack Russells going three weeks lost underground without food.

Tough little buggers.

Agreed.
Snacks are acceptable, I've been hammered and grabbed a bag of crips 6 hours in at the pub.... half a sandwich.... and once... a drumstick lolly.

But its the ordering meals I cannot be having, people going for a chinese mid-session man.

If your a kid and you can't handle your drink, take drugs.

If your an adult and only do that stuff on special occasions, just drink more.

Anyone remember the Starvation Diet thread a few years back where some yank had a daily blog for about three months which we erm "helped him with"

Snacks are acceptable, I've been hammered and grabbed a bag of crips 6 hours in at the pub.... half a sandwich.... and once... a drumstick lolly.

But its the ordering meals I cannot be having, people going for a chinese mid-session man.

If your a kid and you can't handle your drink, take drugs.

If your an adult and only do that stuff on special occasions, just drink more.

Spot on.
Once got a subway after about 9 or 10 pints, loads jalapenos in it. Stayed out for another 6 hours, clubbing, absolutely wrecked. Went home and fell asleep on the landing and shat myself. If i hadn't tried to be clever by getting some food with loads of jalapenos and hot sauce I wouldn't have evacuated my bowels into my jeans

Spot on.
Once got a subway after about 9 or 10 pints, loads jalapenos in it. Stayed out for another 6 hours, clubbing, absolutely wrecked. Went home and fell asleep on the landing and shat myself. If i hadn't tried to be clever by getting some food with loads of jalapenos and hot sauce I wouldn't have evacuated my bowels into my jeans
:lol::lol::lol:

Quality.

Got to be honest like, I've never shit meself on a night out, I've had a few close shaves with 2-3 day hangovers but luckily it's never happened.

Back