Three things you utterly despise

Tom Lawrence
Richard Keogh
Mason Bennett

failing that

People who light fires in the middle of the afternoon when you've just hung out your washing
Nurses at work who dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them, apparently 'cos they're nurses they dont have to be civil
Russians on holiday in the med

Good job you don't live in the US - I watched a show this morning where a woman had over $1000 of stuff that after her mountain of coupons she got the lot for about $14 :eek: ;) "extreme couponing" they call it.

Jesus. Mind, all the people I end up behind at the supermarket would have to pay about $999 because their vouchers are either out of date, not for any of the products they are buying, or for a different supermarket. And they have to say, "Oh, are you sure?" after each one is slowly handed over and rejected.

Going for food in my precious spare time with my hard earned cash somewhere shit, uninspired and tacky like a Toby carvery or oak tree/wearside farm. No idea how they stay open.

Fat clampit parents who vape and have stupidly named kids like beyonce or mackenzie.

The fact that supermarkets shut at 4pm on a Sunday. The perfect time to do your shopping would be a Sunday evening to get your stuff in fresh for the week, why is sainsburys open at 3am on a Tuesday? Doesn't compute for me like, the Sunday law's need to go.

Back