Three things you utterly despise

1. Arseholes who drive right up against your rear bumper, who then honk at you because they deem that you have not indicated early enough when you turn. If they lack that much confidence in their reaction times, perhaps they shouldn't be tailgating.

2. Arseholes who tailgate in general. Should be executed.

3. Arseholes who cycle on pavements. Pedestrians should be allowed to carry crow bars to swat them like insects.

Women who say ‘the girls’

Teenagers who say ‘unreal’

And teenagers in general

Racists who think they aren’t

People who talk about hardcases and fighting all the time.

Influencers

People who like bongo bingo

People who swear in front of kids

False laughers

And most of all people who don’t make eye contact.

Oh oh lasses who wear gym kit all the time but call lasses in pj’s. (No difference)

Ps. Bmw, Audi drivers unless I have one at the time.

Sorry I forgot. Staunch political party voters/members (grow up it’s not footie you’re allowed to change)
  1. Arseholes who drive right up against your rear bumper, who then honk at you because they deem that you have not indicated early enough when you turn. If they lack that much confidence in their reaction times, perhaps they shouldn't be tailgating.

2. Arseholes who tailgate in general. Should be executed.

3. Arseholes who cycle on pavements. Pedestrians should be allowed to carry crow bars to swat them like insects.
Number 3. Add it to mine. Cheers.

The fact that supermarkets shut at 4pm on a Sunday. The perfect time to do your shopping would be a Sunday evening to get your stuff in fresh for the week, why is sainsburys open at 3am on a Tuesday? Doesn't compute for me like, the Sunday law's need to go.

This. Sunday's the one day of the week you're most likely to have had a massive lie-in, giving a tiny envelope of time to go to the shops if you need something.

People who are loud and treat it like it's a positive thing.

People who's only personality trait is being drunk.

People in general to be honest.

Going for food in my precious spare time with my hard earned cash somewhere shit, uninspired and tacky like a Toby carvery or oak tree/wearside farm. No idea how they stay open.

Fat clampit parents who vape and have stupidly named kids like beyonce or mackenzie.

The fact that supermarkets shut at 4pm on a Sunday. The perfect time to do your shopping would be a Sunday evening to get your stuff in fresh for the week, why is sainsburys open at 3am on a Tuesday? Doesn't compute for me like, the Sunday law's need to go.
:rolleyes:
How can you even think about supermarket shopping on bath night?:eek:

Going for food in my precious spare time with my hard earned cash somewhere shit, uninspired and tacky like a Toby carvery or oak tree/wearside farm. No idea how they stay open.

Fat clampit parents who vape and have stupidly named kids like beyonce or mackenzie.

Move to Scotland. 24hour Supermarkets.

Still got the other two though.
This. Sunday's the one day of the week you're most likely to have had a massive lie-in, giving a tiny envelope of time to go to the shops if you need something.
Same for you marra.

Last edited:

Back