This training ground in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because the same people who've got you in this mess on the field and off it will still be making the decisions, with an added expense or renting the training ground, or even buying it.
Coupled with the raft of shite players that will be more likely to sign based on location alone. All the crap players that wouldn't even consider it supposedly because of location will now be willing to listen.[/QUOTE]

They might be crap, but they will be better than the crap we have.

Weren't Liverpool the dominant force in the country? The greatest team in English history at the time? and secondly, learn to read.

As time has moved on, people are less motivated by money and more by work life balance

I never said no one. If someone offered an identical contract, one for London and one for the NE, more would choose London, i have no doubt about that.

Finally, i don't support this at all. I think it's a joke, but you have to at least understand what might be fuelling a rumour to be able to comprehend it.

So it is the quality and standing of the club that counts,then,not the location? And it's some people who are less motivated by money,which may be true,but my point was not many in the footballing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back