This man gets it right every single time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

it has no leng term safety data and the trials don’t end for another 18 months

Please don't post this stuff mate.

The last thing we need is to hear from someone such as yourself, who has posted lies about the vaccine before, and has actively encouraged people not to get it.

You're not giving the full facts in this post and you know it.

It's like someone asking if they should have airbags in their car, and you replying with "well your airbags could quite easily fail and they kill or injure people every year", which is technically true, but also total nonsense in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
I'll take that any day over forcibly putting someone in a situation that triggers their anxiety disorder.
I have quite severe social anxiety disorder, can't stand crowds. Gave up going to support sunderland 12 or 13 years ago as just can't stand the crowds. I can barely talk and look strangers in the eye, I went for mine and saw them waiting for 15 minutes at the table where they'd being vaccinated and was panicking like owt at the thought of sitting at a table with a stranger trying to make small talk, still went through with it and I'll do the same for my second.

it has no leng term safety data and the trials don’t end for another 18 months
This board is scary. Lock me up take me away I’m not having the jab. It’s the fact they are pushing it so hard unlike any other vaccine in history to the point you will loose your freedom. It begs the question what are they getting out of this, let’s not pretend they care about us they don’t.

This board is scary. Lock me up take me away I’m not having the jab. It’s the fact they are pushing it so hard unlike any other vaccine in history to the point you will loose your freedom. It begs the question what are they getting out of this, let’s not pretend they care about us they don’t.

Please stop lying.

The jab is being pushed so hard because it's the most significant pandemic in the last century, one that has wrought havoc and one that has only one solution - vaccination.

What are they getting out of this, you ask? 'They' in this instance is 'us'. It's all of us. What we get out of a successful vaccination programme is our freedom back.

People such as yourself, who resist vaccination not on a personal level, but who elevate your resistance up to being a cause that you want to recruit others to, are the true problem here. People such as yourself are attempting to deepen and further the crisis.

What are you getting out of this? Let's not pretend you care about the rest of us, you don't. For most of you this is about attention and identity. What better way of getting attention than be being ultra-contrary and if you get really lucky, you'll make things worse and string out how long you can talk shit for.

"Medical issues" isn't simply one reason though.

For example:

Needle phobia
Bad reactions to previous injections/vaccinations
Conditions that mean the side affects are more intense/difficult to deal with e.g. Fibromyalgia and many others
Fear of being in a crowded area, or vulnerable to being in crowded areas due to catching illness e.g. covid
Pregnancy

Then there's people who may doubt the effectiveness of the vaccine, may feel there's not enough research etc, and all valid reasons if that's how they feel about it.
Some people may not have the time to make it to local mass vaccinations, or have the means to travel to other sites.
Some people may not be able to afford to have one arm done in for a few days, or feel ill, for example if they're a single parent or a carer.

For the record, I've had mine, before I get called anti-vaxxer etc.
Needle phobia as the first example :lol:

I would rather have vaccine passports than all restrictions not lifted. But hasn’t the mantra changed? You’d have to wait till all adults fully vaccinated. One dose makes fuck all difference now it’s all about two doses. We should decrease the gap between first and second dose to under 4 weeks for people aged under 40. Il kinda resigned now to not being able to go to the SOL in August, not have a restriction free holiday in late July down South ... another year gone. I’m also not sure things which will be much better in the winter. Will be honest I won’t see much point in living at that point .....

Back