This Is Wearside - New Display Org

The various double poles large flags are class, as are the many smaller ones so I hope they are all used again. Really just needs organising to get them all out again as it's good enough. I hope this new groups aim is to not shove other shit down folks throats , it's a football match so wave the red and white colours.

I've always wished they double poles large flags could be put in sockets and kept out all game, and even fans picking the flags they've waved at the start , back up if we score.

The large flags that get pulled from front of South to back are fine but it's always let go at the top far too soon. Guess some just like watching the coin toss.

The various double poles large flags are class, as are the many smaller ones so I hope they are all used again. Really just needs organising to get them all out again as it's good enough. I hope this new groups aim is to not shove other shit down folks throats , it's a football match so wave the red and white colours.

I've always wished they double poles large flags could be put in sockets and kept out all game, and even fans picking the flags they've waved at the start , back up if we score.

The large flags that get pulled from front of South to back are fine but it's always let go at the top far too soon. Guess some just like watching the coin toss.

We decided not to buy more 2 pole ones as we got sick of the amount of times we’d put them out and people wouldn’t hold them up.

Shouldn't be down to the club to approve. The terraces should belong to the fans.
If Davison tried to intervene he should be dragged away and tarred and feathered. This is Wearside!

Except that clubs are held accountable for the behaviour of their fans, which is why stadium closures happen.

Back