This Is Wearside - New Display Org

Wonder if these will be allowed to select their displays?

Seen as SO37 were told what they could display.

No anti mag stuff under any circumstances iirc

honestly that's my first thought to 'working with the club' they get permission to wave flags about as long as they do what they're telt.

we'll see, i guess something is better than nowt. as long as it's not shite

Good luck and well done for all those are helping going forward and for all those who helped previously. Yous have done the club proud. I would advise to keep supporters on the forum of any help needed in the future as sounded a thankless task previously. The club need to get behind them as well mind

Balls with them…club stooges

Hope nobody helps them
Might well be wrong but last I heard one lad from SO37 was interested in keeping it going so it might be them. Although I must admit the wording of "working with" the club probably isn't very helpful. They will have to work with the club to a certain degree, you can't get in the ground or get anything past the safety team without an element of that, but they won't want it to sound like they're somehow club affiliated. A new group that the club promises not to throw obstacle after obstacle in front of like barrels on Donkey Kong would probably have been a better way of wording it!

Might well be wrong but last I heard one lad from SO37 was interested in keeping it going so it might be them. Although I must admit the wording of "working with" the club probably isn't very helpful. They will have to work with the club to a certain degree, you can't get in the ground or get anything past the safety team without an element of that, but they won't want it to sound like they're somehow club affiliated. A new group that the club promises not to throw obstacle after obstacle in front of like barrels on Donkey Kong would probably have been a better way of wording it!
The wording suggests they’re not affiliated but if they are then good luck to them. SO37 were treated badly even if they didn’t always go about things the right way.

Back