This Andrew on The Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

houst69

Striker
I do recognise him, say’s he is an author, very strange character he has a head and face like a midget/dwarf.

He says if he wins he is taking his mates to Wetherspoons...

as you said if he had got himself caught would have brought everyone back for £250 each the f***ing clown

If they all get knocked out they choose one to come back and play for a grand each. This idiot goes for £241 then just gets 8 in the 2 minutes. If he'd gone for the high amount and lost he'd have got someone cleverer than him back going for a grand. As it is, he screws himself and the other 3 by going for just £241 and the kick in the teeth for him is that he has to answer the questions. What a complete knacker. Looked like there was something wrong with him to be fair. Had an evil smirk on most of the show and his suit was tragic. What a twat.

As mentioned earlier, if id gone high and ended up stuck with one twat who had took the low option i would refuse to answer any questions in the final round too. Fuck them. I would go as far as to state that's what will happen in my moments "advice" you give them after the cash builder. Boils my piss when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back