This Andrew on The Chase

Fair play to her for giving it a go, she’ll probably end up by herself in the final.

I’ve applied to be on it last year (along with Tipping Point) but have never heard back yet.

Ye all harsh on people going lower. Massive chance of winning a few quid if all four get back. Id rather have a great chance of winning a four way share of say £10k to £20k than having a small chance of a two way shAre of say £28k to £50k

Last night was funny and a prime example. Two thick lasses got a few quid into the pot then deplored the last two NOT to go minus, they were then eliminated.

They ended up getting about 12 in the final chase, T’ra

These were the two women loathed to let anyone take a minus offer and help them in the final !!!

If the low offer is a positive amount and theres a decent pot, I understand this. But if the low offer is negative, then I think the contestant should stick with the middle amount.

Taking money out of the pot just to get through is just plain wrong, unless the other contestants agree that should happen.

I'm reminded of another lad who won £9,000. I thought he was good to go high but understood the other contestants who said just bring back the £9,000. He went low because his girlfriend said before the show to just go low to get back. The other contestants weren't happy. In the end, he crashed and burned, and didn't get back. The other three took the pot and thus got bigger share, thus justice was done.

Last edited:
Anyone watching now? Didn’t get the gist of the question but Hannah was asked something about the Houses of Parliament and she gave the answer as House of Parliament, took minus 5 as well

Christ - that lad who answered all the questions is absolutely foaming.

Thick cow took minus £5k, didn’t answer a single question when they were setting the target and then fucked up the last question when they had a chance of winning, what an absolute Grade A moron
I’m an advocate of people taking a minus offer but that whole turn of events was amazing.

There was an episode a while back where the first three had built up a canny pot.
The last gadgy went for the minus and got through to make four in the final.
Bradley was talking to the team and the bloke who went first wasnt happy and started having a go at the last bloke and calling him a maggot. :lol:

Bet Duncan nutted him after show :lol:

What did she do? Have tried to understand the thread but cant :oops:
Took minus 5 from a 37k pot
Which isnt automatically horrific but then:

•told the next wife to take the middle offer
•never answered a single question final chase
•then... drumroll.... the beast needed 1 answer with 8 seconds left, what was the only poisonous UK spider or sommet. The beast passed. SHE PIPED UP WITH DADDY LONG LEGS. The team captain was a clever lad “oh I think its false widow?” but out of sheer politeness gave her answer to humour her.
It was wrong. Obviously the correct answer was his.

beast got the next question right so they ended up losing the 39k pot.

Took minus 5 from a 37k pot
Which isnt automatically horrific but then:

•told the next wife to take the middle offer
•never answered a single question final chase
•then... drumroll.... the beast needed 1 answer with 8 seconds left, what was the only poisonous UK spider or sommet. The beast passed. SHE PIPED UP WITH DADDY LONG LEGS. The team captain was a clever lad “oh I think its false widow?” but out of sheer politeness gave her answer to humour her.
It was wrong. Obviously the correct answer was his.

beast got the next question right so they ended up losing the 39k pot.
Daddy long legs 😂

Back