This $1000 Apple Monitor Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

well it can’t make you a coffee either. Or is it 8 years old and you still expect it to run perfectly.

It's never been used as a coffee machine but I suspect it will be sh*te at that too

The point is; the Windows 8 Dell laptop which cost a little over half what the ipad cost is a far superior in so many areas it beggars belief.

The ipad is like every other Apple product.

Over rated

It's never been used as a coffee machine but I suspect it will be sh*te at that too

The point is; the Windows 8 Dell laptop which cost a little over half what the ipad cost is a far superior in so many areas it beggars belief.

Over rated
not by you though apparently, or have I picked you up wrong?

Over rated

Its like saying a motor bike is better than a car.

windows 8 is also shite. Windows 10 is better. It can make coffee and tea.

Over rated

how much did you pay for iPad. Then new ones are sub £300

Its like saying a motor bike is better than a car.

windows 8 is also shite. Windows 10 is better. It can make coffee and tea.

how much did you pay for iPad. Then new ones are sub £300

It was £300.

The Dell was a black friday purchase and knocks the ipad into a cocked hat.

Did I mention this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back