Thirteen developments coming to Sunderland

Exciting times for the City.

Support local business and keep the momentum going!
Love a couple beers before a game and a bite to eat -the city gets a lot of stock Re shops but there’s some canny pubs restaurants and the fire station music venue is excellent
I’m from out of the city but got the 80s night and Milton Jones coming up and both sold out I believe .

Love a couple beers before a game and a bite to eat -the city gets a lot of stock Re shops but there’s some canny pubs restaurants and the fire station music venue is excellent
I’m from out of the city but got the 80s night and Milton Jones coming up and both sold out I believe .
The shops situation won’t change until more people are working in the city centre , then they spend money on lunch breaks and after work , as what happens in Newcastle daily , that will take few years to try and change as Sunderland has been developed like a donut with everything built on the outside , but things are slowly changing , especially the seafront but the town now also , all good positive stuff to halt decline and slowly turn it round 👍

A1 being dualed at Felton going ahead. Coincidence that’s happening in my neck of the woods now? I think not.
Transport minister is Anne Trevellyan MP for …Berwick
Fair play .
Mind will only make the Northumberland coast busier which has gone nuts since lockdown -not so unspoiled these days .

Back