Thirteen developments coming to Sunderland

Aye. Probably be about 3 years.
Will believe it when I see it. Been talking about it longer than the metro to Washington. I heard the new Transport Minister, also the MP for Berwick, speaking about it on Radio Newcastle and she was far from convincing that it would get done. Won’t be fully duelled this decade.
I'm looking forward to some of the comments on Facebook. I can predict exactly which of the moaners will pipe up and what they will say. Some are utterly obsessed. Even a non-council post they make it about the council. It's actually unhealthy.
Articles like this must put them close to tears or worse.
Brown envelopes marra

I'm looking forward to some of the comments on Facebook. I can predict exactly which of the moaners will pipe up and what they will say. Some are utterly obsessed. Even a non-council post they make it about the council. It's actually unhealthy.

Its my favourite thing about FB to be honest. Reading the comments of absolute nuggets whinging on about nowt. Can guarantee there's always one daft owld wife saying 'What about a leisure centre for the kids'

I remember a few posters complaining that keel square was pointless because there was nothing there and laughed at suggestions it was the first part of a plan to attract development. They don't seem to post on these threads now.

South Tyneside GB Groups exactly the same.

Back