Third Test - England v West Indies (Old Trafford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done England. And huge thanks to the West Indies, they played some excellent cricket at times. Really competitive cricket

anyway how many pints have you had @TheRey
5 pints 3 cans. Got another half hour or so to do three cans before I roll into the boozer

Either my taste buds have changed since I was a kid or I've forgotten how rancid Heineken tastes in a can

5 pints 3 cans. Got another half hour or so to do three cans before I roll into the boozer

Either my taste buds have changed since I was a kid or I've forgotten how rancid Heineken tastes in a can
Reminds me of the old confessions films in the 70s. Confessions of The Rey. :D

No first date will be as bad as the time I went out with a mates sister, both got on the piss, went back to her flat, we were getting it on, went to go down on her and suddenly the days drinking hit me and I ran to the bog to chunder. Didn't speak to me after that :lol:
You are the Robin Askwith of the cricket forum

The key difference over the course of the series has been England's ability to rotate their seamers. All of them contributed to some degree.
You're right. I also think that, as in football, consistency comes from a talented first XI combined with strength in depth. Lesser teams/squads can pull off the odd great result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back