things you would like included in Fifa 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd female streaker during a game would be canny[DOUBLEPOST=1397244426][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make lofted through balls manual.

Get rid of chemistry in UT, if I want to play Ibra, Nyron and Del Piero in the same team then let me - don't give me some bullshit handicap.
:lol:

Fifa 14 was definitely a step in the right direction, the problem with 14 is chipped through balls, its a massive game changer for me, many players online just hammer the chip through ball and it spoils the game

be interesting to see what they can do with Fifa 15 on the next gen. the differences between xbox 360 Fifa 14 and ps4 were unbelieveable i thought. The animations and what have you. i'd love to see proper 50/50s. even red cards for going over the top of the ball after mistiming a tackle

be interesting to see what they can do with Fifa 15 on the next gen. the differences between xbox 360 Fifa 14 and ps4 were unbelieveable i thought. The animations and what have you. i'd love to see proper 50/50s. even red cards for going over the top of the ball after mistiming a tackle

Really? It looks a bit smoother with a few added animations and obviously better graphically but it is essentially the exact same game.

Better solo player career. Make the money you earn mean something, stuff to buy etc. Give us agents to pay and whatnot. More options to interact with the team and manager. Getting tapped up.

Thought it was pretty much identical to be honest.

The added animations just make the game more comical as the players do some truly ridiculous things on next gen that never happened on current gen.

Really? It looks a bit smoother with a few added animations and obviously better graphically but it is essentially the exact same game.
Thought it was pretty much identical to be honest.

The added animations just make the game more comical as the players do some truly ridiculous things on next gen that never happened on current gen.
Graphics wise I thought there was a massive difference and I much prefer the way they strike the ball on the next gen one whether it be a pass, cross or a shot

There was a game mode I loved on Euro 2012, where you started off with an absolute shite team, but every time you beat the team you played you would get a random player of choice. Would love to see a mode like this in it again.

There was a game mode I loved on Euro 2012, where you started off with an absolute shite team, but every time you beat the team you played you would get a random player of choice. Would love to see a mode like this in it again.
Aye I liked that, might even go back on again to see how far I got, if I've still got Fifa 12 somewhere

the reintroduction of fun. game is boring as fuck. they can fuck off with the scripted gameplay as well.
this, cant remember the last time i played a game of fifa without something stupid happening, being fooked over by the game or as you said the last time i enjoyed playing it. its only cos i love football that i play it.

it feels like the game has gone backwards over the last 4/5 years

Coins and other missiles being pelted at Joey Barton whenever he takes a corner would be a fantastic addition. Also the Steven Taylor we wish you were dead chant being sung would make my year.

Better replays for offsides.

How many times have you seen an offside given on a long ball and the replay just shows the defender hoofing it up the field and you've got no idea who was offside and by how much?

Something needs doing with the offside. I play a ball, realise its offside so don't want to run yet my player automatically runs for it. Also if I play the ball back to the keeper then kick the ball up field 9 times out of 10 it ends up being offside.

And all you've got to do to foul someone is to run into them..

Something needs doing with the offside. I play a ball, realise its offside so don't want to run yet my player automatically runs for it. Also if I play the ball back to the keeper then kick the ball up field 9 times out of 10 it ends up being offside.

And all you've got to do to foul someone is to run into them..
If you hold the triggers and point your player in the other direction it will cancel the run.

Aye, it is more nostalgia then owt else. Like most, what I'd really like is a properly polished title. I seem to remember you could play an invisible wall mode on a more recent edition of Fifa, probably a World Cup one. It was a laugh playing with mates but merely a novelty.
Euro 2004 marra... god I need a life.

I'd like to see a proper set of classic teams.

Have the Arsenal invincibles, Milan from the late 80's, Brazil 1970, Man United 99, us in 2005 etc

Be preferable to the Saudi Arabian league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back