things you would like included in Fifa 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is canny shite like. Even if they took out the skills it'd still be shit. Think people are just being nostalgic about the 5-a-side football mode, I don't think it'd be any good with the current gameplay.

Aye, it is more nostalgia then owt else. Like most, what I'd really like is a properly polished title. I seem to remember you could play an invisible wall mode on a more recent edition of Fifa, probably a World Cup one. It was a laugh playing with mates but merely a novelty.

I love how the people who get defensive about their skill level get angry, why dont you shut up and play me? I'll use zero long through balls ;)
To rub salt in the wounds I'll use Jozy Altidore upfront :D
You seem to be missing the point entirely.

Doesn't matter what your skill level is if the game has flaws which every twat abuses.

You seem to be missing the point entirely.

Doesn't matter what your skill level is if the game has flaws which every twat abuses.

It's just the nature of Online gaming, just like CoD or BF4 it was found out X gun was the best way to kill people, everyone would do it.
While I'm working I watch the high level Fifa players on Twitch on a min-screen the most common factor is that they play 4-3-3 using the same boring tactics.

Be a referee ffs, actually laughed at that. Half the games everyone would be like that ref from Jimmy Grimble :lol:

I love how the people who get defensive about their skill level get angry, why dont you shut up and play me? I'll use zero long through balls ;)
To rub salt in the wounds I'll use Jozy Altidore upfront :D

What are you talking about? I never got angry.

And FWIW, i reckon the referee thing would be great for multiplayer. Would have its faults of course, but certainly worth a look.

It's just the nature of Online gaming, just like CoD or BF4 it was found out X gun was the best way to kill people, everyone would do it.
While I'm working I watch the high level Fifa players on Twitch on a min-screen the most common factor is that they play 4-3-3 using the same boring tactics.
They would, that's why you have to find a balance in your games. Something EA have managed to completely fuck up with this year's release.

any player on the pitch can play inch perfect chipped through balls - it's ridiculous . i would completely take away assisted controls. as previously mentioned they also need to sort out the defending from crosses & corners. on lasts years you had control over it but now it's just a lottery

When some little skinny bastard is running full speed straight at you, and you tackle him, he shouldn't be able to just barge your brick shithouse defender over and keep running towards goal.

Also, some refereeing decisions are terrible. Sick of getting penalised for a perfect tackle or getting blatantly pulled back by an opponent with no free kick given

the injury system needs to change aswell, i'm quite partial to absolutely clattering the opposition, tackles what would in real life most likely break a players leg! the amount of tackles a player can endure without being injured is unbelievable, but yet they can go up for a header and break their ankle upon landing.

the injury system needs to change aswell, i'm quite partial to absolutely clattering the opposition, tackles what would in real life most likely break a players leg! the amount of tackles a player can endure without being injured is unbelievable, but yet they can go up for a header and break their ankle upon landing.

And when they are subbed off with said broken ankle can manage to walk on it. :lol:

And when they are subbed off with said broken ankle can manage to walk on it. :lol:
aye! stretchers would be a good addition. However regarding my suggestion about the injury system, if the impact of an absolute clattering on the game was the same as in real life there'd be no players left on the pitch due to injuries!

Be a referee ffs, actually laughed at that. Half the games everyone would be like that ref from Jimmy Grimble

I love how the people who get defensive about their skill level get angry, why dont you shut up and play me? I'll use zero long through balls
To rub salt in the wounds I'll use Jozy Altidore upfront

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

EA to change it so when you've got a defender chasing after a forward with the ball the defender doesn't do that run where they are sort of running forwards but their body is twisted. It's not a sidestep but not a full on sprint, it looks like it makes then run slower.

Anyway, they should change that.

Lets face it Fifa is very gimmicky. It rewards players who are good at using skill moves with a analogue stick than reward players who play intelligent football.

Its like Pulis football overpowers Guardiola football every year.

aye! stretchers would be a good addition. However regarding my suggestion about the injury system, if the impact of an absolute clattering on the game was the same as in real life there'd be no players left on the pitch due to injuries!

They had stretchers on PES3, it's odd that they haven't been arsed to add them to any FIFA game.

Not that it matters like, that would be just another shitty gimmick whilst the huge gameplay faults go unfixed.

they should improve the game play across the board after about 5 years of not playing at all and getting the latest fifa i find it so annoying that players fall over all the time basically unless you play as barca your players can't receive a pass have no control and you can't actually play proper football, it rewards things that don't reflect actual football, it also still has that quirk whereby you'll have 5 minute spells of players being terrible and the ui comes to life and is unplayable for no reason.

Turn the script off. Turn momentum off. Stop fixed goals from corners and chipped balls. Knock the pace down a bit. You've got a decent game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back